Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, look at this cool video, it entertains everyone

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Ok, so this is all of it, but it's separated for whatever reason.

This fight is so good, it was able to get a 1 And 6 year to stop causing havoc and sit still. Wow.

Maybe I shouldn't be showing children violent videos, but maybe I shouldn't be expected to babysit for free with no warning or before hand notice either. 

9a1470a08b3e01e039f4f94cf5f411d4.jpg

5 hours ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

.... Sucks.

I find it highly entertaining:) does it suck because you are not an anime fan? Or because you are disappointed specifically with bleach like a lot of other people?:p

Or the kids part? Yeah, my sister likes to say she is going to pick something up from the store, or run a "quick" errand...you won't see here the whole day from that point on.

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, RevivedEdgeLord said:

The graphics suck.

It's honestly the best fan animation iv seen so far. There have been some pretty vomit worthy crossover battles made, I saw one between Naruto and ichigo, but naruto was just photoshopped into one of ichigos fights...eeuugghh.

If you have a video thats better, I'd be psyched to check it out.

1 minute ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

There isn't a gold nugget in the pile of crap fan animations. 

This one is kind of like...an interesting looking rock, compared to the other crap, sure it's crude with graphics, but I find the action to be on point. I'd like to make one, but no skills, or good tech.

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

This one is kind of like...an interesting looking rock, compared to the other crap, sure it's crude with graphics, but I find the action to be on point. I'd like to make one, but no skills, or good tech.

Just need $$$ to hire a studio to make something. Which still wouldn't be crap.

1 minute ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

Just need $$$ to hire a studio to make something. Which still wouldn't be crap.

Hhhmmm...in that scenario, with the outcome being more crap, I think I'll just try myself eventually, one day.

Might sound silly, but I want to do zuko/azula  vs sasuke/itachi :D  it's silly, but it's my crap tastic dream one day