Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major life changing decisions and stuff

-Tzek4-

Should i follow the emprah or abandon my chapter to turn up the volume on these sweet silky voices? ALSO this 8 pointed star shaped wound on my chest is getting itchy....should i see the chapters apothecary? on a odd note some people may know that thus far Dawn of war has confirmed only space marines, orks and eldar. BUT as some may know the blood ravens chapter is heavily implied to be a loyalest remnant of the Thousand sons traitor legion, now the facebook dawn of war page mentioned did you notice anything a second time? well i did, the inquisitor quote shown in the beginning is from the ordo xenos(alien hunters)  however long story short the thousand sons captured him for a time and now he is stuck in the dark library with the harlequins who required him a second time, however my hype level identify that chaos is highly likely and if your out of the loop alot tzeentch stuff is coming out for the table top!

Thoughts?

20 hours ago, -Fruiticus_Delicus- said:

Should i follow the emprah or abandon my chapter to turn up the volume on these sweet silky voices? ALSO this 8 pointed star shaped wound on my chest is getting itchy....should i see the chapters apothecary? on a odd note some people may know that thus far Dawn of war has confirmed only space marines, orks and eldar. BUT as some may know the blood ravens chapter is heavily implied to be a loyalest remnant of the Thousand sons traitor legion, now the facebook dawn of war page mentioned did you notice anything a second time? well i did, the inquisitor quote shown in the beginning is from the ordo xenos(alien hunters)  however long story short the thousand sons captured him for a time and now he is stuck in the dark library with the harlequins who required him a second time, however my hype level identify that chaos is highly likely and if your out of the loop alot tzeentch stuff is coming out for the table top!

Thoughts?

Follow the emperor of course, and go see the chaplain. We'll probably get all races from DoW 1&2 but most likely as DLC.

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Follow the emperor of course, and go see the chaplain. We'll probably get all races from DoW 1&2 but most likely as DLC.

i found the chaplain...but he was on the ceiling chanting to some cultists, oh and a inquisitor says hi.  But if you looked at the table top the units....will...be....amazing.   (riptides! NEWcrons! Tyranid Drop pods with like a set of venom cannons or the tyrannofex! plus deployable cover from the looks of it?  like literally look at the mini's then dream of insane battles with diverse options...lol i even hope when tyranids come the gaunts can use sthe lowly/weak spinefists(sorta lie based on what they are equipped on)

20 minutes ago, -Fruiticus_Delicus- said:

i found the chaplain...but he was on the ceiling chanting to some cultists, oh and a inquisitor says hi.  But if you looked at the table top the units....will...be....amazing.   (riptides! NEWcrons! Tyranid Drop pods with like a set of venom cannons or the tyrannofex! plus deployable cover from the looks of it?  like literally look at the mini's then dream of insane battles with diverse options...lol i even hope when tyranids come the gaunts can use sthe lowly/weak spinefists(sorta lie based on what they are equipped on)

(I don't play tabletop)