Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking Power in Zenurik Lens School

kilerskull

Question

Hello,

I finally have 80k points to unlock the first power in the school. It requires 77k point or something. But its still locked. What do I do to unlock it? 

EDIT: ok, Im getting this. So void pulse is unlocked, I just press the focus button to transfer. I just unlocked overflow and poured energy in that since its passive.

Edited by kilerskull

7 answers to this question

Hi

First power is unlocked at the beginning when you chose a school but about other abilities you should unlock them first then upgrade them ... but if you put a screenshot here that can be more understandable :)

Edited by Wiintre

I click on it but it does nothing

EDIT: ok, Im getting this. So void pulse is unlocked, I just press the focus button to transfer. I just unlocked overflow and poured energy in that since its passive.

x3bdl3.jpg

Edited by kilerskull

22 minutes ago, kilerskull said:

I click on it but it does nothing

x3bdl3.jpg

click on focus bro  and level it up :/

Wait.

You have a better alternative there. If you want that situational CC sure, go for it. But the reason why everyone chooses Zenurik is Energy Overflow, and the great energy regen it gives. You have enough focus points and that passive isn't unlocked. Go for it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just re-read the original post.

Edited by TheScytale