Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NETWORK TROUBLES

TrippY993

Question

18 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, TrippY993 said:

too hard for someone who never had this problem before to understand
anyways i apreciate your help

Too hard? They are step-by-step guides. Find your router in the list and follow the steps, they even include screenshots. The page from the link even says "If you do not know exactly what you are doing or are having problems, Start Here."

1 minute ago, TrippY993 said:

it will be fixed 
i never had problem like this before 
so why now ? 

Why now could be various reasons that may not be Warframe related at all...router update, router reset, whatever...so the "it will be fixed" may only be correct if you do something about it. But if you're "too lazy"...

5 minutes ago, TrippY993 said:

yes IAM TOO LAZY 
as long as i can play solo just leave it 
i dont need a team to play the game 
i can play on my own

im only having connection issues when i try to join someone´s game
if im the host im good so..
dont bother 

But the other person in your squad might have lag... Idk how network works but portfowarding is making the connection better you and warframe better. Don't see a reason why yo u don't want to do that. Just follow the steps anyways its your problem if you want to fix it or not, up to you to decide

Just now, TrippY993 said:

dude i never been an expert in that kind of thing
i read but i have no clue about how to do it 

I will try to help and explain it in a nutshell... go to 192.168.0.1 , login , port foward tab, find your computer ip adress, port foward ports on your ip. Watch a guide on youtube. It will take only 1 hour or so

well i searched in every way possible and did all the same as the ppl told me to do 
watched videos but my router configs dont have any way to port forward
so if anyone has any idea i would be grateful ty 

2 hours ago, TrippY993 said:

well i searched in every way possible and did all the same as the ppl told me to do 
watched videos but my router configs dont have any way to port forward
so if anyone has any idea i would be grateful ty 

What exact brand & type of router do you have?

I feel like I should post an update here.

I spent some time talking to TrippY993 in PM in another attempt to help out. He's using an Alcatel y800z. It turns out that this doesn't officially support port forwarding. We found that some people on a forum mentioned that if you export the y800z's setting to a file and manually edit that file in a tool like Notepad++, you should be able to manually add/edit the portforwarding settings in a script similar to XML. However, these attempts have been unsuccessful. If anyone else has more info on this or perhaps even has experience with the y800z, help would greatly be appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention; His internetprovider (who also provided him the y800z) was unfortunately not helpful in this situation.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

26 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

I feel like I should post an update here.

I spent some time talking to TrippY993 in PM in another attempt to help out. He's using an Alcatel y800z. It turns out that this doesn't officially support port forwarding. We found that some people on a forum mentioned that if you export the y800z's setting to a file and manually edit that file in a tool like Notepad++, you should be able to manually add/edit the portforwarding settings in a script similar to XML. However, these attempts have been unsuccessful. If anyone else has more info on this or perhaps even has experience with the y800z, help would greatly be appreciated.

Edit: Forgot to mention; His internetprovider (who also provided him the y800z) was unfortunately not helpful in this situation.

Sounds like it is time for a hardware change unfortunately, if they are leasing the item from the provider contact them and see what else they can provide (and look it up to see if any of the options allows for the settings to be changed) or look into purchasing your own to replace it.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

But the other person in your squad might have lag... Idk how network works but portfowarding is making the connection better you and warframe better. Don't see a reason why yo u don't want to do that. Just follow the steps anyways its your problem if you want to fix it or not, up to you to decide

dude i never been an expert in that kind of thing
i read but i have no clue about how to do it 

Just now, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

I will try to help and explain it in a nutshell... go to 192.168.0.1 , login , port foward tab, find your computer ip adress, port foward ports on your ip. Watch a guide on youtube. It will take only 1 hour or so

cant access that 
idk why 

Edited by TrippY993

Just now, -AxHx-Vile said:

Why now could be various reasons that may not be Warframe related at all...router update, router reset, whatever...so the "it will be fixed" may only be correct if you do something about it. But if you're "too lazy"...

yes IAM TOO LAZY 
as long as i can play solo just leave it 
i dont need a team to play the game 
i can play on my own

im only having connection issues when i try to join someone´s game
if im the host im good so..
dont bother 

7 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Too hard? They are step-by-step guides. Find your router in the list and follow the steps, they even include screenshots. The page from the link even says "If you do not know exactly what you are doing or are having problems, Start Here."

ive been in the page man
too many stuff to read
im too lazy :P