Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Could not connect to server

(PSN)Xevaion

Seriously, one of my buddies and I are having the same issue. Anyone have any ideas? "Login failed.Check your info."

I can wait a couple days, I just want to start playing this game again for old times sake.

Lol stopped right around Destiny and the Taken King DLC and now I cant even get on. What the heck xD

4 minutes ago, (PS4)KnightKrawler101 said:

Tbh I'stm just glad I'm not the onlytne having this problem. Oh and I love how I get back on war frame after a year and I come back to being unable to play the game.??

Literal same. Its like punishment or something. I tried making a new PSN and IT denied that S#&$ too. What the heck man. I just wanna super grind again.

I refuse to Initialize My PS4 for this

6 minutes ago, (PS4)x1stxReconx said:

You guys think we'll get in-game compensation? 

Here's to hoping, mates.

Also:tried to make new PSN account so I could at least start over. Had the same problem, and I havent even played on that one yet xD ugh this is awful

Seems fair, i'd also would like a response or an assurance from the company about what's going on since i've seen other psn players streaming it just fine

Edited by (PS4)yoshikiro

2 minutes ago, (PS4)yoshikiro said:

Think i figured it out, i just rechecked everything and i only have the 1.00 version installed, so its not a bug or glitch or a screw up, it looks like its the updates not coming through, don't know if that's what's wrong with you guys but i think that's my issue. Gonna keep y'all posted later

Yeah that's what it is saying for mine too so it could be a possibility.

just checked my version as well its at 1.0 

the updates not going through for some reason possibly?

of course this could also just be the game version but the info is updated while in the game to the current build so that it would'nt show up as well. so idk

Edited by (PS4)Xevaion

I had support give me some generic suggestions. Restart modems and routers, going and clearing the storage data in Application Saved Data Management for Warframe. Nothing. Didnt even make timer change speeds for time-out.

Once I said I had no luck, they never gave me another suggestion or inkling of help. That was around 5 hours ago. Still nothing.

Nice. Did you just wait and get a Notification? Maybe the game was still installing or something?

(NEVERMIND I FOUND IT ALRIGHTY! GOOD NEWS RIGHT THERE!)

EDIT EDIT: Well its pretty big for me lol Ill be waiting for seven hours apparently. 

Edited by (PS4)x1stxReconx
I had to keep "checking for update". Then I got it.

I just went to the game and instead of starting it i just hit the options button on my controller and spammed the check for update thing till it said there was an update, its a 3 hour download so im going to bed, i'll check back here in the morning to see if y'all had any luck as well, good night and good luck brothers/sisters

Edited by (PS4)yoshikiro

so here is how you can get the update if u dont know. 

When you download the game the update is put in your downloads area on your ps4 and will stay there until it either starts or finishes. 

if you have too much memory of stuff on your system it wont download and if it doesnt download it will remove itself from the download area effectivly not updateing your game. 

Two options....

One re-download the game and look for the update file once its done (IE exactly when its finished or as its downlading)

Two manually go looking through your downloads for it to start it up again.

Edited by (PS4)Xevaion

• 1 month later...

Listen guys I finally found the solution!!!! Omg!! What I did was reset my router, yes reset not restart. Then I held the power button on the ps4(yes the actual console) till it turned off then I turned it back on with my controller. Then bam it updated and actually had the "play" sign and not the loading with the "some content couldn't be downloaded" bs..yes guys I finally found the solution..you can celebrate now. All those times where nobody had the solution and I finally found it.