Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Build!

CMcDrake

Question

So made valkyr for the awesome new skin!!  Need help for a good build . I dont want to be in hysteria FOREVER . I want to use guns too but when things get messy i will turn to hysteria . But i need a build that if i go hysteria and warcry i can sustain lvl 100 enemies !!

3 answers to this question

This is my Valkyr build. It's probably not the best build ever, but I'm also one of those people who doesn't want to be in Hysteria the whole time, so this one revolves around Warcry and Ripline(If you use a Bloodrush weapon).

Valkyr:

Spoiler

gVDEbCu.jpg

Berserker Mios build:

Spoiler

NlYJp9i.jpg

Mios might seem like a weird choice, but this particular build I have will shred a level 100 heavy gunner in about three seconds with Warcry and a 2.0 combo multiplier, it's pretty sick. You could use similar weapons like Nikana Prime or War or Scindo Prime or even Galatine or Lesion, but I'm loving Mios right now.

Hope this helps~

35 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

This is my Valkyr build. It's probably not the best build ever, but I'm also one of those people who doesn't want to be in Hysteria the whole time, so this one revolves around Warcry and Ripline(If you use a Bloodrush weapon).

Valkyr:

Reveal hidden contents

gVDEbCu.jpg

Berserker Mios build:

Reveal hidden contents

NlYJp9i.jpg

Mios might seem like a weird choice, but this particular build I have will shred a level 100 heavy gunner in about three seconds with Warcry and a 2.0 combo multiplier, it's pretty sick. You could use similar weapons like Nikana Prime or War or Scindo Prime or even Galatine or Lesion, but I'm loving Mios right now.

Hope this helps~

Thank You! But can u tell Scindo p vs Broken WAR with crimson stance. which is better for valkyr?

11 minutes ago, CMcDrake said:

Thank You! But can u tell Scindo p vs Broken WAR with crimson stance. which is better for valkyr?

Well, really, that depends on your playstyle and whether or not you use Bloodrush and how you build that Bloodrush, since there's many versions like my Weeping Wounds Bloodrush. Honestly, I don't recommend Crimson Dervish for Bloodrush builds because it's very immobile, but that might just be a playstyle thing. I'd build them like this.

Scindo Prime:

Spoiler

7uWMWzX.jpg

Broken War:

Spoiler

atM3owz.jpg