Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 9 - Back from a long break, need objectives in game.

Silverswind

Question

Hello,

I haven't played the game since update 9 and alot has changed.

I feel overwhelmed with the new things implemented and would like to get some kind of guidelines of what to set my goals to, both short-term and long-term. I currently player rank 9 (Gold Disciple). I feel very unorganized and so far what I've done in the 2 days that I'm back is just completing uncompleted missions on planets and doing occasional Alerts which give something more than just Credits.

I have the following:

-5xforma boltor prime

-3x forma orthos prime

-no forma Marelok 

-loki prime (no forma) with a hybrid stealth/disarm build

-EV trinity.

Would like to know what to strive for, if there are any weapons I should swap out or get any new ones...

Would appreaciate any advice given on this topic.

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Hey, welcome back! 

I'd say go to your codex and check out the quests, there are ones for new warframes and the Second Dream is a great one to aim for it fills out a lot of story that there never was in the gamer before.

Short term: New quests in the codex -> good lore and good introduction to newer tilesets/content

longer-ish term -> syndicate standing and rank 12 for syndicate primaries

long tern -> just as always, keep collecting and farming so you can show off your latest fashion in the relays

have fun!

9 minutes ago, Silverswind said:

okay thanks for the suggestions, I just completed the Second Dream quest and got some kind of Focus, what is this system and how do I use it. I picked Zenurik as my focus.

A lot can be said about focus, instead of me typing a whole load of text here, check out the Focus page on the wiki

I chose Zenurik as well, loving the energy restore.

4 minutes ago, Silverswind said:

How do I use this focus? I dont understand it. I didnt notice any higher restoration when i entered the human state

It's low at first. On max rank it's 4 per second, which you should definitely notice. It also may not be selected in the focus options, so it didn't activate. Check with your operator to make sure the focus power is selected, then check again in-game.