The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Madurai Focus Passive.

Leavith

The Madurai Focus Passives as of presently it gives the player extra damage up to 30% more Impact/Slash/Puncture on your weapon of course this passives are independent of each other having the player level each one individually.

Now this is quiet the task and is not that I don't like the boost or that I hate the idea of having a power boost ,but comparing this passives with the other focus passives I feel this passive to have a lack of actual support and criticality(I don't want to use the word impact) on the player gameplay.

Well as most are familiar with the other branches we all can easily recognize that other branches have like trigger power,special powers,and some attributed buffs which are an attempt to try to match with their school description, and in this attempt we have learned to see some interesting effects regarding  out passives since that is what focus system has now come down to which passive is best for your warframe.

To my knowledge since the focus release and all the focus farming work and updates their have been a lack of talk in regarding the passives for Madurai mainly because ei believe that well 30% damage seems quiet well but I want to comment on the fact that while 30% more damage to your I/p/s seems okay I want to change this passives because in actuality this passive do take away from the possibility of something better and more relatable to the actual description of the Madurai school.

When I see the power as of now if I am not mistaken all Schools have a basic three passive but Madurai three passive are 3 individuals attack buffs regarding the I/p/s of weapon and I do believe it affect powers damage.

FIRST PASSIVE

My suggestion is to fuse this into one passive power that give 30% Void Damage I/P/S(TO those of you that may not know their are power that mention the use of void power in other branches and the damage of this power is only I/P/S and nothing special so we can categories Void Damage to be the mixture of equilibrium I/P/S as this power have a full equilibrium of the I/P/S attack stats)

SECOND PASSIVE

For my second passive power since now we have open market on this I would suggest a power that increases Sprint speed by .05/.1/.15/.2 and Mobility .05/.1/.15/.2 now for an explanation I want to refer back to Madurai school being know to be fast and being able to strike their enemies quick before they have to time to steel themselves.

THIRD PASSIVE

Finally for third and the final passive power I feel finisher damage conversion of particular damage,Now what those this mean?Well it means that particular damage you do on your weapon will be turned to  different type of damage like how the PVP mods works were they convert a percentage of your damage into another type of damage,but in this situation it will be different because you will be converting your damage to finisher type damage.Now based on rank the finisher damage will be 3/7/11/15% finisher damage conversion to al damages into finisher.

Well this are my suggestion and my feedback on Madurai how is lacking in performance or providing some form of greater support or impact compare to the other focus.

8 minutes ago, PsychoDraugr said:

i really like the madurai passives as they are, but nothing bad happes for trying anyway

Well I tend to adapt my Focus based on the warframe I have and while Zenurik and the Invi one pulls ahead in the competition when it comes to passives Madurai gets left behind and it isn't that Madurai is bad is just that the other Focus passive are just that good.Take a look at the only time you wouldn't need Zenurik passive are when your using a warframe who has a good set up for energy management and when would you not need the invi trigger well that would simply be when ur running with stuff that those not crit.Of course I am not saying Madurai is the only one who needs it as the healing fountain and the Mountain huggers needs some passive buff not rework like Madurai but a buff as they lack presence in the battlefield.

I got it maxed, since there is not much else for channelling frames at high levels if you don't like invisibility cheese.

Biggest problem is that it absolute wrecks elemental status weapons by adding IPS(what makes them much worse status weapons) and that on a Frame like Ember the the extra IPS does not scale that well. It should be just 30% to the total damage of the weapon including the elements(so it does not wreck elemental weapons any more), 10% extra base status chance and 30% reload speed/melee speed.

Finisher damage conversion would just mean that you throw status out of the window for crit(not that we actually do that on nearly all weapons that can only remotely crit modded already) and just stack damage, since that 15% on many high end weapons will be absolute sufficient to deal with any armored stuff.

Edited by Djego27