Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Prime Parts to Sell for Plat?

Adam-De-Locke

Question

What are a few good prime parts to farm just to sell for Plat? I understand that Saryn Prime Chassis is a good Starter as it usually goes for 85 plat a piece but I don't really have that many keys for one part.

Edited by Adam-De-Locke

6 answers to this question

On 5/18/2016 at 9:58 AM, Nesit1 said:

Use this site to check prices.

I was about to recommend this. Warframe.market is a database of sell and buy orders by players, for players. It's constantly updating due to this and offers one of the most reliable resources available, with many results for the same item.

Heres a list of primes that I notice a lot of people want bad:

1. Ash Prime (Suddenly after the last 2 weeks almost all prime users were using and selling Ash prime!)

2. Sayrn Prime (This warframe, SELLS. I don't know if its the spores, the design, the design... >_>, but this warframe is widely sold as sets and if you have weapons included, bonus!)

3. Loki Prime (A lot of players love using Loki's abilites in every misson other than Defense... And its quite easy to find in the Void compared to other prime frames!)

I organised this information based on the many times I stroll down the bazaar, I also noticed Ember Prime sells quite a bit too!

11 hours ago, Ace66062 said:

Heres a list of primes that I notice a lot of people want bad:

1. Ash Prime (Suddenly after the last 2 weeks almost all prime users were using and selling Ash prime!)

2. Sayrn Prime (This warframe, SELLS. I don't know if its the spores, the design, the design... >_>, but this warframe is widely sold as sets and if you have weapons included, bonus!)

3. Loki Prime (A lot of players love using Loki's abilites in every misson other than Defense... And its quite easy to find in the Void compared to other prime frames!)

I organised this information based on the many times I stroll down the bazaar, I also noticed Ember Prime sells quite a bit too!

1) Ash prime is easier to get than the normal version. It will pretty much always sell.

2) Saryn was the most recent prime access (well now that is Vauban), so probably isn't owned by the majority of casual players. High volume of sales is to be expected.

3) Loki isn't available anymore so if you had parts saved up expect to make some money on them. A set was going for 70p-100p before vaulted, I see asking prices of 200p now and that will probably climb as time goes on.