Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I saw cthulhu in a dream... I think.....

dangerdragon117

Just now, dangerdragon117 said:

he only shows me what I want to see, cthulhu never reveals his true form.

You should've been lost in your own mind. And he doesn't search you. We puny humans are the condemned ones that stick our noses in Their business, eventually losing our life or, worst case scenario, our sanity.

1 minute ago, Shry0b said:

You should've been lost in your own mind. And he doesn't search you. We puny humans are the condemned ones that stick our noses in Their business, eventually losing our life or, worst case scenario, our sanity.

he needs to brainwash SOMEONE to start the cult.

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Please tell me: what the hek am I reading???

my love with cthulhu...

I wish i could dream again. I have lost the ability to dream or at least can't remember dreaming if i ever did. If i dream at all i only dream minor things and immediately awake when i notice something odd.

All my sleep is composed of is going to sleep, seeing nothing and waking up again. There is no escape from this crude world, not even in my sleep. All the bit of excitement of the unknown has been taken from me. If i could dream, even the crudest or most disturbing things, i would. But i can't-

Not anymore.

I would welcome it, if something grand as depicted in H.P Lovecrafts stories was reality. If nothing mattered in the end anyway, since everything was so big and unknown, i would finally be able to do what i liked, after all. And what is not more desirable as to not matter to a point where you can truly be free.

Okay enough of the BS- I actually like being here and all but not being able to dream drives me nuts. And yes, it would be cool if stuff we thought was impossible was real.

1 hour ago, Kalenath said:

Now roll a sanity check. And when you are done, roll another for telling US about the Old Ones. Now WE have to roll. Again.

And no, being a Warframe player doesn't count as a sanity check. Not in the SLIGHTEST!

I'll make a roll with dice made from our love.... ~<3

2 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

I wish i could dream again. I have lost the ability to dream or at least can't remember dreaming if i ever did. If i dream at all i only dream minor things and immediately awake when i notice something odd.

All my sleep is composed of is going to sleep, seeing nothing and waking up again. There is no escape from this crude world, not even in my sleep. All the bit of excitement of the unknown has been taken from me. If i could dream, even the crudest or most disturbing things, i would. But i can't-

Not anymore.

I would welcome it, if something grand as depicted in H.P Lovecrafts stories was reality. If nothing mattered in the end anyway, since everything was so big and unknown, i would finally be able to do what i liked, after all. And what is not more desirable as to not matter to a point where you can truly be free.

Okay enough of the BS- I actually like being here and all but not being able to dream drives me nuts. And yes, it would be cool if stuff we thought was impossible was real.

don't worry you can dream, but you must find love... in cthulhu, then you will dream sweet dreams.......