Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want A Custom Clan Emblem

R34LM

Question

Hey folks, I'm in the market for a new clan emblem and I just don't have the skill to make a quality one myself. I was hoping someone with experience out here might be able to help me out.

Here are the things that I am looking for:

1. The theme is phantoms and death. The idea is that I am a lone-wolf, 1-man clan which I call a "phantom clan". Some sort of skull design is nice or perhaps an edgy cloaked phantom; I'm open to ideas, as long as it shows more of a "sinister" theme.

2. I change colors on my frame's a lot, and my current emblem doesn't accommodate for that. The colors that won't change are black and darker grays. Essentially I'm looking for something that can avoid clashing as much as possible, so emblems completely void of color are desired, but it is encouraged to play with contrast. Texture is welcome to, to give some dimensions.

3. The emblem needs to be symmetrical from left to right, so that when it flips on the shoulders and banners there isn't any noticeable difference. This is just me being nitpicky, but it drives me nuts sometimes :P.

4. I'd like to avoid things to similar to other clans or copyrighted content, to avoid any issues that may result in it.

Here is an example of something that I like for the most part, to give an idea of what I am looking for.

58n.png

I'll admit it might be a challenging task, but that's the reason why I gave up myself :P. Thank you to anyone who contributes!

Edited by R34LM

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet