Fragor P Build for Void

Gulftown

Question

10 answers to this question

Pressure Point

Fury 

Berserker

Blood Rush

Body Count (swap this out for something else if you don't have it since it's unobtainable other than trading)

Elemental 

Elemental

Elemental/Organ Shatter/True Steel

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

6 minutes ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Pressure Point

Fury 

Berserker

Blood Rush

Body Count (swap this out for something else if you don't have it since it's unobtainable other than trading)

Elemental 

Elemental

Elemental/Organ Shatter/True Steel

Fury over P Reach?

In general, build for crit. It has the highest critical chance of any melee so far, as well as 2.5x crit damage.

It seems like it would be amazing with Blood Rush and Body Count, as well as Naramon Focus. However, if you don't have those, you may have to hold off on using it for now.

Maybe Frame and Item specific but I was testing mine after 2 forma last night and was demolishing everything up to 40 T3S (that's because other members wanted to leave). 

Valkyr - Eternal War build (for the speed buff)

Pressure Point, Primed Reach, Primed Heavy Trauma, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Blood Rush, Body Count, and Berserker.

I was seeing red crits after tapping my melee button like twice. If someone has a better suggestion to improve build, please voice it.

Over all, Spry and Your Mother hit the nail on the head.  (Primed) reach can be substituted for Fury, trading speed for range.  Primed Heavy Trauma (possibly Collision Force as well) could be substituted for the elemental mods, doing a bit more damage, though having the weapon be even more reliant on impact (which may be a problem when dealing with corrupted butchers, lancers, heavy gunners, and bombards.  Life Strike can also be substituted for one of the elemental mods, sacrificing some damage for the ability to self-heal.

5 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Maybe Frame and Item specific but I was testing mine after 2 forma last night and was demolishing everything up to 40 T3S (that's because other members wanted to leave). 

Valkyr - Eternal War build (for the speed buff)

Pressure Point, Primed Reach, Primed Heavy Trauma, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Blood Rush, Body Count, and Berserker.

I was seeing red crits after tapping my melee button like twice. If someone has a better suggestion to improve build, please voice it.

I'd consider swapping out True Steel for something else.  With Blood Rush and the 35% base crit chance, your crit chances run as follows without and with True Steel:

Combo Multiplier Without True Steel With True Steel
1 92.75% 148.40%
1.5 121.63% 194.60%
2 150.50% 200.00%
2.5 179.38% 200.00%
3 200.00% 200.00%

Once you hit 200%, every hit is guaranteed to be a red crit.  Having True Steel in addition to Blood Rush gets you there sooner, but won't do anything beyond that point.

44 minutes ago, KnaveOfSwords said:

Over all, Spry and Your Mother hit the nail on the head.  (Primed) reach can be substituted for Fury, trading speed for range.  Primed Heavy Trauma (possibly Collision Force as well) could be substituted for the elemental mods, doing a bit more damage, though having the weapon be even more reliant on impact (which may be a problem when dealing with corrupted butchers, lancers, heavy gunners, and bombards.  Life Strike can also be substituted for one of the elemental mods, sacrificing some damage for the ability to self-heal.

I'd consider swapping out True Steel for something else.  With Blood Rush and the 35% base crit chance, your crit chances run as follows without and with True Steel:

Combo Multiplier Without True Steel With True Steel
1 92.75% 148.40%
1.5 121.63% 194.60%
2 150.50% 200.00%
2.5 179.38% 200.00%
3 200.00% 200.00%

Once you hit 200%, every hit is guaranteed to be a red crit.  Having True Steel in addition to Blood Rush gets you there sooner, but won't do anything beyond that point.

Thank you. Will try without True Steel.

11 hours ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

Well it depends on preference

Would you like to hit faster or hit further or both?

Enemies spawn in small groups and the hammer seems to one-shot everything with a single swing. Extra range seems to work better than fury to keep the combo counter alive in Survival.

Could somebody come up with an impact/elemental damage comparison? Warframe mathematics aren't my expertise.