Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help getting oberon parts

Fruithy

Question

I dont know if this is the right way to use players helping players forums, but if there are anyone that would like to help me that be very appreciated, i do realize its very hard, but might find some fun in there while we try getting it :D

Edited by Fruithy

10 answers to this question

Nova Prime is pretty easy to obtain EXEPT THE SYSTEMS. If you want, I can sell you the BP and Helmet. If you want to avoid trading with opportunistic greedy traders like me, you should wiki Nova Prime and then see the drop locations. Then, either get those keys by Excavation, Spy and other missions or visit recruiting chat channel to find a squad. If they say H T[tower number] [Mission Type] (ex: H T1 MD (hosting tower one mobile defense), send them a private message with /w [player username] [message] asking to get invited and let RNG determine the rest. If you have the Key, you can recruit too. The systems are a different kettle of fish. They drop in Orokin Derelect Missions but you'll find that in the wiki. People say H ODD or ODS (defense and survival) and ask for an invite for the suitable mission. Their drop rate is low, I've been told, so don't get discouraged if you don't find it first try. To get RNG to work, you can always sacrificing your first child and a few virgins. Good luck farming!

Edit: Did you change the subject? Could have sworn this was about Nova Prime.

Nontheless, Oberon's parts drop from Eximus enemies. Syndicates send Eximus Death Squads with a good chance to drop some Oberon parts. However, there's no sure fire way to get his parts. The best strategy is to just play more Void Survivals and Defenses. Those have quite a few Eximus guys.

Edited by NotAnNSASpy

@NotAnNSASpy thank you for your reply!, but i set a lower goal to get Oberon BP parts, seems like you know alot so any places there is high drop chance for Oberon BP parts? i tried the WIKIA but dont understand it that great im pretty new to this game

2 hours ago, Fruithy said:

I dont know if this is the right way to use players helping players forums, but if there are anyone that would like to help me that be very appreciated, i do realize its very hard, but might find some fun in there while we try getting it :D

Get a warframe up to 30 and do sorties.

7 hours ago, Fruithy said:

Grab your tonkor and do Dark Sector Defense missions with sniper perches. You literally stand up out of the way and drop grenades on the defense objective and everything around it dies. By the time you hit wave 10 you will be getting one or two eximus enemies during the waves, and on the higher level star chart tilesets I've seen 4 of them up at a time by 15-17 waves (so bring a solid single target weapon if you plan to go that long). I think I had like 6 sets of Oberon on my little played alt Xbox account from just leveling up frames that way before I started cleaning inventory and selling them for credits.

This is probably the most reliable and least intensive way to farm him as you don't even need a leveled frame (and can level a frame while doing it so killing two birds with one stone). Depending on the level of the map just make sure you can survive the odd AoEs and you can basically take any frame.

Edited by Wopel

2 minutes ago, Fruithy said:

@NotAnNSASpy thank you for your reply!, but i set a lower goal to get Oberon BP parts, seems like you know alot so any places there is high drop chance for Oberon BP parts? i tried the WIKIA but dont understand it that great im pretty new to this game

Oberon is really just a play to get Frame. There's not many ways to sure fire get him. Truth be told, Oberon is a mediocre frame at best and I recommend you try to get your hands on Frost (Ceres) and Trinity (idk). They're both great frames, easily obtainable and Frost's prime is now unavailable. Try to get Trinity Prime too.