Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideias Que Warframe Pode Usar

M-ercenario

galera conversei com o suport da WARFRAME e começei a dar ideias para melhorar a jogabilidade ai vai minha ideia

armas os jogadores pegam exp pra ela mais e se eles pudesem comprar essa exp no mercado usando cash com uma crta porcentagem de exp opcional e sempre que ela ganhar ranck ela evoluce ficaria bem bacana n acha 

tenho tambem a ideia de uma roleta de armas e itens que o jogador paga cash ou dinheiro normal para jogar ai ele compra um numero X de pacotes ou caixas que ele pode selecionar e alguma ou algum pacote esteja premiado e conforme ele for abrindo e n achar o item ou arma junto do pacote pode fir itens e armas temporarias para mostrar ao jogador como elas sao e ficar um pouco 

citem ae pessoal quem sabe a WARFRAME usa suas ideias flw. logo,logo irei colocar uma nova ideia quando achar inspiraçao 0_0

galera conversei com o suport da WARFRAME e começei a dar ideias para melhorar a jogabilidade ai vai minha ideia

armas os jogadores pegam exp pra ela mais e se eles pudesem comprar essa exp no mercado usando cash com uma crta porcentagem de exp opcional e sempre que ela ganhar ranck ela evoluce ficaria bem bacana n acha 

tenho tambem a ideia de uma roleta de armas e itens que o jogador paga cash ou dinheiro normal para jogar ai ele compra um numero X de pacotes ou caixas que ele pode selecionar e alguma ou algum pacote esteja premiado e conforme ele for abrindo e n achar o item ou arma junto do pacote pode fir itens e armas temporarias para mostrar ao jogador como elas sao e ficar um pouco 

citem ae pessoal quem sabe a WARFRAME usa suas ideias flw. logo,logo irei colocar uma nova ideia quando achar inspiraçao 0_0

guys talked to suport WARFRAME and started to give ideas to improve the gameplay there goes my idea

weapons exp players take her more and if they buy this pudesem exp market using cash with a percentage of exp crta optional and when she wins she Ranck evoluce would think very cool n

I'm also the idea of ​​a roulette weapons and items the player pays cash or cash normal play then he buys a X number of packages or boxes that it can select some or any package and is prized as it is and find the opening en item or weapon with the package can fir Temporary items and weapons to show the player how they are and get a little

cite personal ae who knows WARFRAME uses ideas flw. pretty soon I'll post a new idea when you find inspiration 0_0

guys talked to suport WARFRAME and started to give ideas to improve the gameplay there goes my idea

weapons exp players take her more and if they buy this pudesem exp market using cash with a percentage of exp crta optional and when she wins she Ranck evoluce would think very cool n

I'm also the idea of ​​a roulette weapons and items the player pays cash or cash normal play then he buys a X number of packages or boxes that it can select some or any package and is prized as it is and find the opening en item or weapon with the package can fir Temporary items and weapons to show the player how they are and get a little

cite personal ae who knows WARFRAME uses ideas flw. pretty soon I'll post a new idea when you find inspiration 0_0

eae pessoal lembram de mim bom nenho aqui pra mais uma ideai que passou em minha mente bom vamos la 

todos nos que jogamos WARFRAME quando acabarmos de fazer a missao nos ficamos sem objetivo no jogo(exceto claro upar né ;) nao estou jugando ou algo do tipo e só uma observaçao, continuando bem a minha ideia é que WARFRAME crie um minijoguinho para destrair os jogadores servindo nao só como destraçao mais  conforme o jogador jogar esse mini jogo ele ganha itens especias armas(que ficam temporariamente no arsenal),etc.....  e mais uma coisinha bem bacana 

para jogar esse minijogo o jogador deve ter fichas que podem ser adquiridas no cenario normal de WARFRAME podem ser adquiridas tbm por tempo (EX:o jogador joga 1 hora e acada uma hora jogada ele ganha essa ficha entendeu)as fichas podem ser adquiridas pelo cenario tbm quebrando caixas e tal

bom pessoal essa foi mais uma das minhas ideias futuramente colocarem mais ideias vlw e coloquem ai se vcs gostaram da ideia e claro dem ideias tbm para a WARFRAME ter a nossa ajuda obg.

eae staff remember me good nenho here for one more ideai that passed in my mind it going good

all of us who played WARFRAME when we accomplish the mission we stand aimlessly in the game (except of course leveling huh;)'m not jugando or something and just an observation, continuing well my idea is to create a WARFRAME minijoguinho to distract the serving not only as players destraçao more as the player playing this mini game weapons he gains special items (which are temporarily in the arsenal), etc. ..... and one more thing pretty cool

to play this minigame a player must have chips that can be acquired in the normal scenario WARFRAME can be acquired by tbm time (EX: the player plays 1 hour and one hour acada move he makes this plug understood) the chips can be purchased by scenario tBM breaking boxes and such

good staff that was another one of my ideas in future put more ideas vlw and put there if you guys liked the idea and clear dem ideas tbm WARFRAME to have our help obg.

@M-ercenario

Cara, eu acho que voce ainda não se tocou que este Forum usa como lingua base o Inglês, então por favor, use o Google Translator antes de postar algo aqui pois a maioria não te intende e pelo visto tambem não estão fazendo muita questão de intender...

(Translated)

Man, i think you havent noticed yet but this forum uses English as base language so please, try using Google Translator before posting something becouse the majority here doesnt understand what your saying and many dont care about understanding it.

PROPER TRANSLATION:

Guys, i have been speaking to the game support and started giving them some ideas on how to make the game playability better so here goes my idea.

Weapons and players get XP for them selvs but what if we could purchase XP on the market using Cash with a optional percentage of XP every time it Ranked up and evolved, would be neat right?

Also had the idea of a Rollet for weapons and items where the player pays Cash or normal Credits to play and won X packages or boxes of their selection and some may come prized. Those he opens that dont come with items come with temporary weapons that players can use just to know how the weapon works.

Comment here people, who knows WARFRAME uses your ideas, Seeya! Very soon i will put up a new idea when i find inspiration. 0_0

Add:

Ayooo BoogieMan82! :3

Edited by BiancaPony

Todos os comentários são bem-vindos, independentemente de barreiras linguísticas.

All feedback is welcome regardless of language barriers.

Especialmente comentários que vem de nossos irmãos (e irmãs) em Portugal e Brasil. :-)

Especially feedback from our brothers and sisters in Portugal and Brazil.