Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Color Scheme Help

.pAnduuhh

Question

So first off, I'm color blind. So this makes color schemes hard to do all around. But also, I'm not color blind where I only see black and white. So don't ask me that  please xD All I'm asking of you guys here is to help me find a nice looking color scheme that actually suits Saryn. I would like to stick to that and not wonder off into random looking schemes that don't fit her personality kind of. So the pallets that I have at my disposal are Fire, Ice, and Twilight and obviously the starting strip from classic. Now I really can't just be looking at images of Saryns on this post. It's asking for a lot but I'm going to need like descriptions of each pallet and what row and column these colors are actually in. I'm sorry but I can't help color blindness. I just would like to have a cool looking Saryn. If it's not much to ask for also, I'd like help w/ a awesome looking Volt and Chroma :D

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

Curious, does the colorblind mode help? I remember they had that option in the settings. Was just wondering lol.

Black red and yellow. I prefer primary black, secondary red and the little details yellow/orange.

I also like the whole black and yellow/gold feel.

Most of all to remember even if you are colorblind, Black on black/grey never looks bad.

As for what pallet they are in, I will have to log on and see so when I get home I'll get the exact colors and ill edit this post to let you know. =P

Alright, I might have found one that I like that actually suits a Saryn. I did what you said starting off w/ the black primary and red secondary. When I tried the yellow/orange from what I could try to pick out as the details, I randomly came across making those more brown and green bc that's what I think of when I think of Saryn. I ended up mixing them around and find a nice combo. So now do you have good idea for Chroma and Volt? Primarily want an awesome Chroma and sort of Volt but Chroma more than Volt xD