Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime BP and Hikou Prime stars price check

(XBOX)MastaChief777

Question

So I accidentally used my starting plat on something useless (I was clicking too fast) and I'm hurting for weapon slots,trying to decide which weapons to sell to use others. Problem is I like the couple weapons I have and don't want to sell them to make room. I've got nova prime bp and 2 hikou prime stars and was just wondering what a good price to sell them at would be? I've been asking for pm offers in the trade for like a hour but no one replies. I figure if I just give a price someone might jump at that. I'm sure they won't go for much but I could use whatever I can get, hopefully a decent amount though considering I play solo (bad connection for public) and I struggle a bit doing required missions for the good prime bp parts so I can really only get the easier ones,. That also means most people can get them as well so I doubt they will sell for much.

tldr

the subject title basically 

4 answers to this question

Looks like Nova BP is going for 3-7p 10 at a high and Hikou Stars are going for 8-10p

*Take this with a grain of salt as those are PC prices*

You can checkout warframe.market for prices they should be in around the same ballpark I would think.

Unless you have full Prime sets, or very new Prime items, you're going to have a hard time getting stuff sold. Especially if you don't list a price.
Hikou and Nova are pretty old, but I'm not really sure how rare those specific parts are, so I can't estimate an accurate price.

Since you only need 12p, you could try that price and see if anyone bites. If not, I'm sure there are some generous Tenno who would make that trade to help you. Hek, I'd do that myself if you were a PC player.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

3 minutes ago, Doopliss. said:

Looks like Nova BP is going for 3-7p 10 at a high and Hikou Stars are going for 8-10p

*Take this with a grain of salt as those are PC prices*

You can checkout warframe.market for prices they should be in around the same ballpark I would think.

I actually got a complete set of hikou on Xbox for 20p two weeks ago. Granted it was on the cheaper side but I wouldn't expect to get too much for them.