Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ranking Page Of Endless Defence?

DeatH-ReapeR

Hey Tenno

I think it would be cool to make a ranking page of Endless Defence, to compare yourself with others and compete 2 be the one on the top rank :)

Also a suggestion would be to have a solo Ranking page (Where you are just 1 player and see how far you has reached compared to others) And a Team Ranking page (Teams to be recognised should be that it fx says:

Top 10 Teams!
Team 1 - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 100

Team 2 - Player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 95

Team 3 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 90

Team 4 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 85

Team 5 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 80

Team 6 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 79 

Team 7 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 78

Team 8 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 77 

Team 9 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 76

Team 10 - player 1, Player 2, Player 3, Player 4 reached wave 75

One for each map ofc.

Just as a suggestion? What do you think?

Good point for each map, some are easier than others, though if competing to get on a list like this, one would expect you'd know which map and how to accomplish it.

However, even having this in your own profile to review would be great, individual maps in personal, overall ranking public.  Similar to kills, you have the breakdown in your profile, but can see your standings overall, which does not distinguish how many grineer vs corpus kills you have etc.

Yeah would be great for personal competitions and such :)

Edited by tno1

Good point for each map, some are easier than others, though if competing to get on a list like this, one would expect you'd know which map and how to accomplish it.

However, even having this in your own profile to review would be great, individual maps in personal, overall ranking public.  Similar to kills, you have the breakdown in your profile, but can see your standings overall, which does not distinguish how many grineer vs corpus kills you have etc.

Yeah, as you can see in the suggestion, Waves since that is the best way to go I believe atleast.
Well in the least amount of time, I dont know about that, since I think it should Count that if we say rank 1 and 2 ends on wave 100, and 1 completes it in 2 hours and the other in 2 hours and 10mins. Else idk

Yeah, as you can see in the suggestion, Waves since that is the best way to go I believe atleast.

Well in the least amount of time, I dont know about that, since I think it should Count that if we say rank 1 and 2 ends on wave 100, and 1 completes it in 2 hours and the other in 2 hours and 10mins. Else idk

Cause time also adds on, or you will have many together tied in first.

Nice idea, got my +1