The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Trade Bug (?)

MochaAU

Firstly, unsure if right spot so apologies if it isn't.

Trade related, but is the Dera Vandal/Karak Wraith BP's untradable intentionally or is that just a bug that snuck in under DE's nose by any chance? Just tried trading for the BP and the Responder had double checked that they had it in foundry and their inventory after the initial trade attempt.

Second time in trade, the Responder stated that the Dera Vandal BP (which is what I'm after) was not in the listing under -anything-, then pointed out that the Karak Wraith BP was not there either.

Intentional? Bug? Rare occurrence? Or simply bad luck/timing?

1 minute ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

"that is just a bug that snuck in under DE's nose by any chance..."

Not intentionally, they are supposed to be trade-able.

I thought so. I was a bit unsure and just wanted a bit of clarification on it being a unintentional bug or if there was something in the patch notes that I didn't read one early morning when my coffee hadn't kicked in just yet.

1 hour ago, Dantezan said:

I thought so. I was a bit unsure and just wanted a bit of clarification on it being a unintentional bug or if there was something in the patch notes that I didn't read one early morning when my coffee hadn't kicked in just yet.

Having same problem here aswell as not being able to trade landing craft.

Dera V bp is not tradeable at least 2 days. It happend after they make Imperator V bp tradeable.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

"that is just a bug that snuck in under DE's nose by any chance..."

Not intentionally, they are supposed to be trade-able.

I don't know why are you so sure, but I hope you are right. I need Dera V bp to complete a set. If they now announce: "Sorry guys, Dera is not tradable any more." That would really ************** ********** *********** **** ** * ***************** * ** ********** me.

21 minutes ago, Skoty6008 said:

Dera V bp is not tradeable at least 2 days. It happend after they make Imperator V bp tradeable.

I don't know why are you so sure, but I hope you are right. I need Dera V bp to complete a set. If they now announce: "Sorry guys, Dera is not tradable any more." That would really ************** ********** *********** **** ** * ***************** * ** ********** me.

I hope not.

Based on the last Hot Fixes on the consoles... I belieb that this is some bug that they're looking into..

Consoles:

HOTFIX 17/05 6:30PM

• Imperator Vandal blueprint is now trade-able

HOTFIX 18/05 2PM

• Landing Craft recipes are now tradeable
  • Fixed Snipetron Vandal parts being untrade-able