Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any advice on connecting

seniledark

Question

Ok, so I am running warframe on my back up for my main pc is fried(but fixable) for now, my thing is connecting to players. I seem to auto lag out when I get into a game, while warframe runs really smooth by itself, I seem to can't connect. Any suggestions before I move to support?

1 answer to this question

24 minutes ago, seniledark said:

Ok, so I am running warframe on my back up for my main pc is fried(but fixable) for now, my thing is connecting to players. I seem to auto lag out when I get into a game, while warframe runs really smooth by itself, I seem to can't connect. Any suggestions before I move to support?

Not likely an issue that DE support with be able to help with. You are getting online, you can play. Warframe doesn't have servers that you connect to play, you are going through the internet to a host playing the same game. As the connection is from your computer to the internet then to the host, DE has nothing at all to do with it.

Typical "problem children" would be security software suites and firewall (blocked ports or limited access) and program not having permissions (run as admin). After that, router (port forwarding and/or blocked ports for your IP). Last could be connection.

Edited by Wopel