Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your most HATED game enemy?

(PSN)makrisbrik

7 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Really? Thralls you hate the most?

Yes! Flashback in the beginning of Destiny when I first encountered them and then Crota's end - fleeing for dear life going from lamp to lamp. Only few can make you jump up and scare the bejeezus out of you. I was sniping with an icebreaker and one managed to sneak at me and popped up into my scope I fell backward with my seat backing away from the TV screen. I play on a 60 inch, btw. 

On 5/21/2016 at 7:33 PM, Freelancer27 said:

Fake Difficulty.

So true! I find it not difficult to slice through any enemy in Warframe. I swear, the enemies are like butter and my blade  a hot knife.

9 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

BUY ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Then we could play the mediocrity that is Halo 5 together! xP

This sounds very good! I'm working on a plan of convincing my brother to get it. 

8 hours ago, Valteria. said:

I'm my worst enemy.

I'm too much of a bad &#!.

You can't be that bad, Valteria? 

2 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I would say Cloaker's from Payday 2. Not only do they make a sound that give one panic, but unless you beat them, you are already dead by their roundhouse kick of death. It's like they are ninja Chuck Norris.

I'll look it up, as I'm not familiar with Payday 2. They sound like the sack enemy from Bloodborne - does a Bruce Lee palm hit and kicks. They should meet!

On 5/20/2016 at 4:08 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Are you trying to give DE new ideas with this thread? Burn it, burn it all before they see.

Ah no, not at all. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Yeah! :D

Noa is going to be getting one too.

Very nice! So Grizz, the current Halo 5 has the bundled older Halo games? That would be a great!!

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Very nice! So Grizz, the current Halo 5 has the bundled older Halo games? That would be a great!!

Unfortunately no, they had a sale a couple months ago that had Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection in a $50 bundle. You'd have to get them separately now, but with the abysmal launch MCC had and the fact that it's over a year and a half old, you probably could get it pretty cheap.

1 minute ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Unfortunately no, they had a sale a couple months ago that had Halo 5 and the Master Chief Collection in a $50 bundle. You'd have to get them separately now, but with the abysmal launch MCC had and the fact that it's over a year and a half old, you probably could get it pretty cheap.

Thank you Grizz! That Master Chief Collection is a must have. Crossing my fingers he'd want to get the xbox1 for his birthday in june or split the cost with me.  

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you Grizz! That Master Chief Collection is a must have. Crossing my fingers he'd want to get the xbox1 for his birthday in june or split the cost with me.  

Despite the reviews and the persistent matchmaking issues, MCC is really quite fun. And Halo 2 anniversary's cutscenes are stunning!

13 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Despite the reviews and the persistent matchmaking issues, MCC is really quite fun. And Halo 2 anniversary's cutscenes are stunning!

I'm sure it is, thanks. Halo 4 Diadact was the most disappointing of all. I was expecting a climactic boss battle. Anyway, Halo is always fun. 

Enemies I hate in Warframe:

1. Bursas
  2. Leach Eximi
  3. Oculyst
  4. Battlyst
  5. Conculyst
  6. Any enemy with a level higher than 60
  7. Any boss that scales to my conclave
  8. Terraframe
  9. Stalker 2.0

Enemies I hate in Borderlands 2:

1. UTVM enemies that must be slagged before you can do any damage to them

Enemies I hate in Resident Evil 0:

1. Lickers, because you get insta-killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Heskaroid, I found an easy way to deal with Askia in CivV.  I download "In Game Editor."

Problem solved.

Edited by EvilKam

Just now, EvilKam said:

Enemies I hate in Warframe:

1. Bursas
  2. Leach Eximi
  3. Oculyst
  4. Battlyst
  5. Conculyst
  6. Any enemy with a level higher than 60
  7. Any boss that scales to my conclave
  8. Terraframe
  9. Stalker 2.0

Enemies I hate in Borderlands 2:

1. UTVM enemies that must be slagged before you can do any damage to them

Enemies I hate in Resident Evil 0:

1. Lickers, because you get insta-killed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Heskaroid, I found an easy way to deal with Askia in CivV.  I download "In Game Editor."

Problem solved.

Editors are for poo-sees.

Right now I really hate the phasing-ceiling-hammer enemy that appears in Enter the Gungeon...ugh

Also hate any poison enemies in Warframe. Like, can I please just enjoy punching the crud out of everything without having 10 of those poison muthafockers ruin the party?

Edited by MechaTails