Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking

LordFaas

Could we please get a button, which disables us from connecting into ongoing games? Everytime I match into an ongoing game I get host migration and I get sent right back into the mission selection menu. If you don't want to get a fix on the host migration at least give us this option to only get connected to players who aren't in-game yet.

10 hours ago, Fivey55555 said:

Could we please get a button, which disables us from connecting into ongoing games? Everytime I match into an ongoing game I get the stupid $&*&*#(%& host migration and I get sent right back into the mission selection menu. If you don't want to get a simple stupid fix on the host migration at least give us this option to only get connected to players who aren't in-game yet.

Well that´s clearly an issue on your end seeing that it´s purely technical and hasn't been reported in large numbers. 

On 22. května 2016 at 2:50 AM, Siideriu said:

Well that´s clearly an issue on your end seeing that it´s purely technical and hasn't been reported in large numbers. 

Issue on my end? How can that be an issue on my end, and there is already a thread on this topic but it has been closed with no attempt or feedback from the devs. Just type in "Host migration Warframe" and you get a bunch of closed topics with no solution for that S#&$. 

This has been happening constantly since the recent matchmaking/host migration changes. Constantly connecting to squads then migrating, constantly having to re-accept the mission that I already accepted some 5 times, why I have no idea...

No doubt this has to stop.  It takes longer to pub matchmake some missions than it does to do them solo, particulalry gifts of the lotus what claim to have 60+ open groups at a time.  Once you get 2 people in your group you're instantly filled out and go, but its really terrible as it is now.

On 5/25/2016 at 2:16 PM, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Similarly, a setting to "Never host" would be wonderful for those of us with craptastic upload speeds rather than having to quickly disband group when we DON'T get put in an already starting or active team, but people join us instead.

A counter option would be nice for the sake of preference as well. At least for starting public games "Host node and start immediately" instead of possibly get placed into a poor connection squad.