Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Halo Easter Eggs!

connek

hey guys , its me again. today im gonig to talk about the halo easter eggs (the  1s that a remember) like the triget in odst. or the half jaw(the ship master) easter egg in halo3. so here i go. first one takes place in halo combat evolved, the meg easter egg. this easter egg was made because a bungie employie had a girlfriend and wanted to do something nice for her. the second easter egg takes place in halo 2 and this one might be your favorite weapon the scarab gun the most overpowered gun in the game. the reason why it is overpowered is because it shoots scarab plasma beams. the 3rd easter egg takes place halo ce anniversery and is probably the funniest yet the troll face on the poster. to see this easter egg u have to have halo aniversery and play the first level to the part where u get the magnum then go to the poster and zoom in with your magnum. switch your graphics to the new graphics and on the bottom left (or right) corner and u will see a troll face. the next easter eggs take place in reach. the 4th and 5th easter eggs are the master chief catagory. the 4th easter egg is the master chief in his MARK V armor in the cryotube easter egg. now im not going to type a tutorial on how to see it and the 5th easter egg will not have the tutorial because I am geting tired of the idea of me typing out all the easter eggs if u want a tutorial look up the halo wiki and search easter eggs. the 5th easter egg is the master chief modle

You missed, like, ninety Easter Eggs. You didn't explain these ones very well, if at all, and for the most part, they are wrong.

Hell, you even missed the dancing composer in ODST. That's one of the most popular (And most hilarious. Look up the story behind it.)