Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with a macro

Dycoth

Question

Hi the Tennos!

I decided to create a macro for melee weapons.
It concerns the combo Shattered Village (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Crushing_Ruin), and all other similar combos.

I do my macro on Razer Synapse. But I make a macro with an automatic record period (that is to say, the time between each keystroke is left as is, the period in which I record) or manually entered a period (I enter the time between each keystroke myself, leaving more time for the pause).
And it doesn't work.
It's only the simple combo E, E, E.
Ideas ?

5 answers to this question

Can you let it 'record' while you successfully perform the combo in-game and then use it the way you recorded it?

I'm not sure what DE's opinion on macros is btw. It's only a melee combo, but still. I know some developers frown upon them and try to block out macro software or worse. Not saying DE does the same, but I've seen it happen in other games.

The timing is greately affected by framerate. You think that combo pause window is always in the same place but nope. It moves further when framerate drops.

When Opticor came out I did a macro for it to do parly charged shots in full-auto. I made charging period as short as possible but then had to widen it because when enemies show up Opticor suddenly starts charging a bit slower.

Edited by Repligon

4 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Can you let it 'record' while you successfully perform the combo in-game and then use it the way you recorded it?

I'm not sure what DE's opinion on macros is btw. It's only a melee combo, but still. I know some developers frown upon them and try to block out macro software or worse. Not saying DE does the same, but I've seen it happen in other games.

I let it recording whil perform the combo...

IT WORK !!!!

Thank you !