Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't login, HELP

(XBOX)Maffblunge

Question

So I play the game on Xbox One, and am a daily player. I'm trying to log in and all of a sudden the game keeps telling me that I cannot login. The message that I'm getting is "The Warframe Account has already been linked to a Sony Entertainment Network account, lease check your information or create a new account."

I have over 900 hours worth of progress in the game and don't want to create a new account, and even if I did I wouldn't be able to because of the way that Xbox One save data works with Warframe. Again, I play on Xbox One and this message is about Sony Entertainment so maybe it's a cross platform play issue? I've tried to contact Warframe Support but the website keeps giving me an error whenever I try to submit a request. Does anybody know what this could be, or is anyone else having this problem?

2 answers to this question

I just got the same error.  I was actually in WF and tried to go to Navigation.  It kept giving me an error that it failed to create session, so I restarted WF.  On restart is when the issue occurred.  Restarting WF did not fix the issue.  Restarting my XB1 fixed the issue, however.

Usually, when this happens, I restart Warframe, or my Xbox, either usually work. If the problem persists after the latter method, try a hard restart by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until it turns off, then power it back up, that should fix things.

Edited by (XB1)SgtFunBun