The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

loincloths attatchments!

Block_sendo

misery has one, torment has one, stalker has one, select frames have them. LOINCLOTHS! i mean just by looking at both misery and torment they are made to match attachments i think cause the chest pieces actually attach them to the frame, limbo has a skirt so lets include those too! we need these kinds of attatchments, cause they are already in teh game, i remember this picture of umbra and oberon was behind him and oberons loincloth was not there, we need loincloth attatchments to as flair to our frames and look more civil, i mean honestly once we get excal umbra what will people think if they hate the loincloth? change it! cause we will have loincloth attatchments.

yeaah sorry this post sucks 

1 hour ago, Rehtael7 said:

Why this wouldn't work:

Codpieces. Volt and Rhino would cause a multitude of clipping issues.

As much as I like the idea of having a loincloth attachment, ^ this ^

Unless we make codpieces into loincloth attachments too. Kinda like how volt, banshee and oberon have unique shoulder pieces that are overwritten when you put other armor on it. On the other hand, that opens up the disturbing possibility of Steam Workshop being filled codpieces and putting a codpiece on something like Mag Prime.

3 hours ago, Rehtael7 said:

Why this wouldn't work:

Codpieces. Volt and Rhino would cause a multitude of clipping issues.

we have alot of cliping problems with attachments already try putting a cape on nova prime and it not clip through :L

1 hour ago, GrandMAsterDan said:

As much as I like the idea of having a loincloth attachment, ^ this ^

Unless we make codpieces into loincloth attachments too. Kinda like how volt, banshee and oberon have unique shoulder pieces that are overwritten when you put other armor on it. On the other hand, that opens up the disturbing possibility of Steam Workshop being filled codpieces and putting a codpiece on something like Mag Prime.

i get about half of what your saying before you bring up the truth-ful stream workship thing, ill have to ask you to explain so a stupid person can understand please do this i like reading peoples opinions.

1 hour ago, blazeshadow44 said:

hey, instead of loincloths, how about a banner on the side you know, kinda like a flag attached to your side by your waist?

like a skirt? i mean if the idea is made into an actual thing we can have any form of waist attachment, in fact if this idea was made into a thing it would become a workship thing. so anything is possible!

1 minute ago, blazeshadow44 said:

no skirt is fully around.  the thing im thinking of is just on the side of the warframe.... kinda like on ald armor sets, which represents who they stand under.  it is a fabric.

ill try to find out more

4 hours ago, Block_sendo said:

i get about half of what your saying before you bring up the truth-ful stream workship thing, ill have to ask you to explain so a stupid person can understand please do this i like reading peoples opinions.

While there are currently only skins and syandanas on the workshop, I think something like a syndana could be readily modified into a loincloth and loincloths could thus be a potential item seen in the Steam Workshop. And if loincloths become a thing on Steam Workshop and if codpieces are going to be classed as loincloths, then player made codpieces seem like a logical conclusion.

Of course, this is a big "if" as there are no actual armor pieces other than Syandanas in the Steam Workshop at the moment and loincloths are currently just a concept. The last half of my original post was supposed to be a joke about the idea of cosmetic codpieces and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

That being said, I really like the idea of having something like a loincloth or a banner and the first half of my post about making codpieces into loincloth-type armor to avoid clipping was genuine.

Edited by GrandMAsterDan

On 5/24/2016 at 2:26 AM, GrandMAsterDan said:

While there are currently only skins and syandanas on the workshop, I think something like a syndana could be readily modified into a loincloth and loincloths could thus be a potential item seen in the Steam Workshop. And if loincloths become a thing on Steam Workshop and if codpieces are going to be classed as loincloths, then player made codpieces seem like a logical conclusion.

Of course, this is a big "if" as there are no actual armor pieces other than Syandanas in the Steam Workshop at the moment and loincloths are currently just a concept. The last half of my original post was supposed to be a joke about the idea of cosmetic codpieces and shouldn't be taken too seriously.

That being said, I really like the idea of having something like a loincloth or a banner and the first half of my post about making codpieces into loincloth-type armor to avoid clipping was genuine.

i get what your saying now thankyou!