Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Combat.. Am I Alone Here?

Matakage

I normally use the dual Ether dagger and end up getting a kill count like that. That said, mine are modded to the T and I main Ash so that's really no surprise.

Cool, I'm really enjoying that playstyle, too. I think I want to focus on more speed to compliment the melee style also.

Seems most people here love their melee weapons, and I'll agree. I generally snipe until enemies are too close, then enjoy jump attacking for the knock down and melee until they're all dead.

Also, it never gets old tossing a smoke bomb on my ash and throwing downs tons of power attacks for crazy numbers. Not even the highest level heavies can take many power attacks from a stealthed ash or loki if they've got a decent weapon.

I mostly melee i love me some melee combat. But sadly after lvl 40 mobs melee gets to watered down and needs just constant charge atks so thats usually when i start shooting more. Melee is awesome but sadly lacking in the reg atk boost specially with weapons like the Orthos it's awesome to swing it around but doesn't do jack for reg dmg to anything but light infested.