Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't access main website and launcher keeps checking for updates!

UrRektM8

Question

For 2 days now I haven't been able to play WF. I can't access the main site because it says it can't reach the server and if I start the launcher it keeps checking for updates and gives me a update failed message after some time. Is there anything I can do? Also good to mention; I downloaded WF on my PS4 and it keeps connecting and also fails after some time. I used command promt to trace warframe.com but can't go any further somewhere in NY.

9 answers to this question

(I think this belongs in Players Helping Players, but anyway)

If you can connect to the internet fine, your internet provider is probably blocking the signal. Considering it's both on PC and PS4 shows that it's not just one device's fault - it's almost certainly your internet. See if you can do anything to allow the sites through.

Thanks for the reply. I know this is not the best section to post it but i gave it a shot. Like yesterday I was able to visit the site for like 2 minutes before it stopped working again. So you sure it is my internet?

You probably got onto the site for a small while and something on the site triggered a block by your provider. It would explain why you can't access the servers for either the game or the website, on both your devices.

After some I called the provider they told me to just use a VPN as a quick yet simple fix. I gave it a try and it's working :D. Not the best solution but I only need it when playing WF so I can live with it for now.

Edited by UrRektM8