Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improvements to loadouts

gluih

2 changes I would make to loadouts:

Focus schools should be included in the loadout. Generally I always want the same focus school for specific frames. Having to go all the way back ot the operator or opening a different menu is really annoying. It's also annoying, that you can't see what focus school you are using. Focus should also be added to the information other players see about your loadout.

Instead of basically having a number of different loadouts that I can change, I would rather have 1 loadout and then load in a loadout that I saved. I have loadouts for most of my warframes and when I select a loadout I want to have this specific one with all the weapons and mod configs in it. So everytime I want a small change to my build, I have to go back to my standard loadout and set up everything, instead of changing it in the loadout I am using, because I would probably forget changing it back after the mission. I hope you get the idea, I made it sound way more complicated than it actually is.

While we are on the topic - I'd like my Archwing setup to be tied to a warframe loadout as well, instead of having to manually select it every time I change my warframe, etc.

Moreover - we need more than 3 setups per warframe, same with color setups for weapons, accessories, etc. Three doesn't quite cut it anymore with so many frames, each with its own color scheme, etc. where many of them use the same weapons but we are limited to only three different color schemes for those weapons (and kubrows) as it is.

Edited by Naskoni

Here comes more loadout suggestions: Let us see our frame/weapon configuration straight from the loadout screen. It´s pretty annoying when I accidentally go to a corpus sortie with a corrosive config, just because I forgot to change it and can´t really see my active config without specifically going to the mod screen. Just a small quality of life improvement.

Also it would be nice if we were able to have our own config names. Config B just doesn´t quite cut it, I want to call my rad + viral Atomos config the Chernobyl configuration, or have a clear distinction between my blind and hall of malevolence Mirage configs.

Loadout Improvements.

First of all, we need more Loadout Slots. With Mastery Rank 21 we have 16 different Loadouts Slots (if we buy the extra 5) for actually 42 different Warframes. Even if i count the once out where some Primes exist, we still have 29 different Warframes. It doesnt matter if we have to buy for these extra slots, but we still need more.

Second : Like gluih says. The Focus schools has to be included to these Loadouts. After a while we have Zenurik, Naramon, Madurai and so on. But hey, i dont need Zenurik on my Valkyr, Excalibur ... oh wait i dont need Naramon at my Loki, Ivara ... Really annoying changing it every time i change my Warframe/Loadout.

Third : Colorschemes from Archwing,- Weapons,- Kubrows,- and Sentinels has to be included too. Everytime i change my Loadout from the green colored Loki to the pink looking Valkyr the green Carrier doesnt fit very well ... (just an example)

Fourth : Like Niko-Hautanen says. Allow renaming these A B C Confignames. I would prefer to rename it like Corpus/Infested/Grineer or Support/Ulti/Melee Build or whatever.

Fifth : Just a little nice to have. How about some Focus Sigil and/or Emblem for the Warframes just to see which focustree are used.