Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it true that Vauban Prime Chassis only drops after wave 40?

PLSdontKillMeee

Question

I've confirmed with other players that the drop chance of Vauban Prime Chassis is 5%. But there are people like me who did T4D more than 50 times and still don't get the chassis, so I am starting to believe that the rumors are true. Come to think of it, I got the systems at the 40min mark as well. So, "Rotation C" is excluding wave 20 now, huh? The fact that R5 fusion cores are in the Rotation C drop table is already cancerous enough.

EDIT: I did not come up with this question, this is a question raised by many people I met in recruit chat, so I began to wonder about the truth. If you are here to pour salt instead of providing an answer and preferably some proof, then your voice is not very welcomed here.

Edited by PLSdontKillMeee

4 minutes ago, taiiat said:

[Citation Needed]

jumping to conclusions for no reason

coming up with lies for no reason

complaining the universe is out to get you because raisons

take your pick of any of those.
Digital Extremes has better things to do than to screw with Reward Pools constantly and make them nonfunctional. a Reward Pool is always the same pool.

None of those, I raise a legitimate concern based on many trials and observations. I took engineering statistics a long time ago but even without the math I know that at this point I should have a high enough confidence range of getting the chassis, but key after key there is no chassis. Your last sentence is the only useful thing to me, but drop the salt will ya.