Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Got A Great Idea!

SouthBi4ch

make the daily first win give 1 platinum so that if u play 20 days in a row u could buy then a warframe slot or in 12 days 2 wep slots and thats rewarding a player that plays consistent every day

this idea can still be tweaked...they can make an achievement like this:"if u play 1 hour every day for 20 days" u are awarded with 1 warframe slot(20 platinum)...i would like to hear more ideas from u guys since this thing could help so manny ppl and still not affecting to much there profit in terms of money

i think they might have to break down eventually and either give out plat in tiny amounts, or give out slots every once in a while (events or just over time)

1 a day seems reasonable to me. but who knows. its low enough so that the people who can spend the money still will. nobody is going to wait a year to buy a frame. and the people who would save it for slots probably arent going to put down the cash anyways.

but who knows. if they are making monies now they may never do it.

They said in a livestream back when about the reason they hadn't done something like using mastery to unlock slots was they just didn't have the servers to do it.  Perhaps they still don't.  Who knows?  Regardless, using mastery to unlock slots every couple ranks would be fine by me.

make the daily first win give 1 platinum so that if u play 20 days in a row u could buy then a warframe slot or in 12 days 2 wep slots and thats rewarding a player that plays consistent every day

this idea can still be tweaked...they can make an achievement like this:"if u play 1 hour every day for 20 days" u are awarded with 1 warframe slot(20 platinum)...i would like to hear more ideas from u guys since this thing could help so manny ppl and still not affecting to much there profit in terms of money

its a good idea... we need plat... and 20 are enough for us who cant buy "some"...make it easy to earn cash like Facebook Game hahaha... done some mission you got some atleast 1 cash... but in warframe, done some mission you got some credits and a bunch of mod that useless because you wont use it until you have the gun or the frame.... i have much credit and i dont know how to spend it because orokin reactor and slots are not free and i need it a lot...

They woulddn't do that. That would mean that there would be rewards that are not dished out by RNG. yo know that if they put it in the game it has to be RNG. so more likee they add a CHANCE to win 1 plat to the daily log in rewards table.

Stingy...