Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova prime key drop farming

Gefy

Question

So, for no apparent reason, I'm farming Nova P. I seem to be lacking in void keys and would like help to farm the keys needed to farm for Nova. Ok, that was confusing. Basically, I want to know where to farm the keys required to get Nova P.

Here are the drop locations

Blueprint: T2 Exterminate, T1 Sabotage

Helmet: T3 Sabotage, T4 Sabotage, T1 Survival C

Chassis: T3 Survival C

Systems: Derelict Survival C (No need to tell me how to farm this one)

Pls tell me where I can farm these keys.

Thankls, Gefy

16 answers to this question

T1 & T2 Keys are quite easy to get. They usually drop off mid level defenses, excavations, & survivals. T1's even drop other T1's & even some T2's. For the T3 SAB, Survival, & T4 SAB, I'd recommend Hieracon, Pluto for the T4's specifically & some of the good T3's, and Triton, Neptune. You can even try your luck with void key packs you can get as syndicate rewards for 25,000 standing. They guarantee at least 1 random T1 & T2, and either a T3 or T4 key

Edited by (XB1)BoricuaBeast91

1 minute ago, Gefy said:

what's wrong with you? maybe, I am missing ur point, cuz im not understanding wut ur sayin. I'm asking fro key drop locations. can u give me places to farm those keys and not treat me like a noob

Kinda hard when you are acting like one every other post.

The information you want is on the warframe wiki. A searchable site where you can literally look at reward tables for quests. You have been referred to it in response to previous questions you've had as well. So, the answer to your question is "look at the wiki, the answer is there as usual" but you are apparently too lazy to do that (yet not to lazy to complain about not being spoon-fed the answer you want).

5 minutes ago, Gefy said:

srlsy, wut is ur problem? Just cuz I'm not as good as u doesnt mean u can treat me like dirt. Instead of insulting me, why dont u try helping me to get as good as u?

Ok, what part of "go to the wiki" have you not understood in all of my responses to you?

You also seem to have self esteem issues.

Go to the wiki.

21 minutes ago, (XB1)BoricuaBeast91 said:

T1 & T2 Keys are quite easy to get. They usually drop off mid level defenses, excavations, & survivals. T1's even drop other T1's & even some T2's. For the T3 SAB, Survival, & T4 SAB, I'd recommend Hieracon, Pluto for the T4's specifically & some of the good T3's, and Triton, Neptune. You can even try your luck with void key packs you can get as syndicate rewards for 25,000 standing. They guarantee at least 1 random T1 & T2, and either a T3 or T4 key

man, how could i forget the syndicate key packs...

and i did let my standing go to waste (everybody has all syndicate stuff, so can't sell any of it) while farming keys. thanks for the reminder!

1 hour ago, Gefy said:

Blueprint: T2 Exterminate, T1 Sabotage

Helmet: T3 Sabotage, T4 Sabotage, T1 Survival C

Chassis: T3 Survival C

Thankls, Gefy

It's hard to get a specific key as usually all 6 keys of a tier are present in a mission that drops it.

T1 keys drop from Tier 1 missions (level 1~15)

Tier 2 missions (level 16-20/25) drop commonly T2 keys and T3 uncommonly.

Tier 3 missions (level 21/26+) drop the opposite of the above, T3 commonly, T2 uncommonly.

T4 keys are a bit more complex, either Tier 2 or Tier 3 Interceptions, the 3 highest Dark Sector Excavation/Survival drops them too, a few Spy missions like the Moon, Tier 2 and Tier 3 also drop some T4 keys.

5 minutes ago, Gefy said:

ur missing da point

I'm trying to find out where to farm da keys

I'm not missing the point, you are just being too lazy to look. There are lists of drops for the different types of quests by Level (IE spy missions have different reward tables depending on the level).

Look at those tables to see where the keys drop. Don't be ignorant when asking for "help" and being directed to where you can get "da" information.

Edited by Wopel

Just now, (XB1)BoricuaBeast91 said:

T1 & T2 Keys are quite easy to get. They usually drop off mid level defenses, excavations, & survivals. T1's even drop other T1's & even some T2's. For the T3 SAB, Survival, & T4 SAB, I'd recommend Hieracon, Pluto for the T4's specifically & some of the good T3's, and Triton, Neptune

ouch. I hvnt got neptune or pluto. u can ignore T4, but, got any other drop locations for T3

Just now, Wopel said:

I'm not missing the point, you are just being too lazy to look. There are lists of drops for the different types of quests by Level (IE spy missions have different reward tables depending on the level).

Look at those tables to see where the keys drop. Don't be ignorant when asking for "help" and being directed to where you can get the information.

what's wrong with you? maybe, I am missing ur point, cuz im not understanding wut ur sayin. I'm asking fro key drop locations. can u give me places to farm those keys and not treat me like a noob

Just now, (XB1)BoricuaBeast91 said:

Some spy missions drop T3's. I for one usually do Oceanum, Pluto when I'm too lazy to do the excavations

ok, but, that is still a pluto mission

1 minute ago, (XB1)BoricuaBeast91 said:

Some spy missions drop T3's. I for one usually do Oceanum, Pluto when I'm too lazy to do the excavations

spy missions are no prob if they are not grinner(jeebus, those consoles are impossible to hack) also, i hv loki p

3 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Kinda hard when you are acting like one every other post.

The information you want is on the warframe wiki. A searchable site where you can literally look at reward tables for quests. You have been referred to it in response to previous questions you've had as well. So, the answer to your question is "look at the wiki, the answer is there as usual" but you are apparently too lazy to do that (yet not to lazy to complain about not being spoon-fed the answer you want).

srlsy, wut is ur problem? Just cuz I'm not as good as u doesnt mean u can treat me like dirt. Instead of insulting me, why dont u try helping me to get as good as u?