Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Corpus Terminals

(PSN)DJHolland_0

Question

G'day fellow Tenno!

Just wondering if you fellow PS4 Tenno can offer me some advice in regards to hacking Corpus Terminals?
Was just doing the Corpus Arcane Codices, and only issue I find is with using the Analog stick to move a hexagon.
Can anyone provide tips for this being a faster process?

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, (PS4)DJHolland_0 said:

G'day fellow Tenno!

Just wondering if you fellow PS4 Tenno can offer me some advice in regards to hacking Corpus Terminals?
Was just doing the Corpus Arcane Codices, and only issue I find is with using the Analog stick to move a hexagon.
Can anyone provide tips for this being a faster process?

Thank you!

Craft ciphers or

Start with "triplestick" and go around, midle as last, equip Intruder mod which gives u +6 sec

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

If you mean to move your analog stick to the correct hexagon, there is a faint line in the middle hexagon that points to where your analog stick is pointing to help inform you if you are on the border between two (to help prevent you from slipping over to the next one accidentally).  This faint line can be difficult to see, especially when the middle hexagon has 'spokes' that need to be rotated.

In order to actually rotating the hexagons, I have found that L1 and R1 work best for me.  

I agree with Onder6099 that going around the outside, then rotating the middle last works best.