Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe On Ps Vita?

Jazzepi

Could Warframe get on too PS Vita like PS 4???

For me i think that warframe should be on ps vita because then i could play on it on the go and on a device.This could also be helped if you van play on bluetooth so i can play with my friends.

i would greatly help if you post yur comments below

Would add something worth playing to the Vita. 

Make it a single player, offline game with online capability like every other handheld game...with the ping limits those on the PC dont have to worry about getting grouped with Vita players if theyre against it. 

Said it before ,it would open up micro transactions from Vita players, that can be used to better our favorite game! =D

Could Warframe get on too PS Vita like PS 4???

For me i think that warframe should be on ps vita because then i could play on it on the go and on a device.This could also be helped if you van play on bluetooth so i can play with my friends.

i would greatly help if you post yur comments below

*facepalm

Edited by Zephon

I think that if there was a version of warframe released for the Vita (most likely single player anyway), then I would actually consider getting a vita, so I could play WF at my boarding school. Preferably without the need to be connected that the PC version has.

(Obligatory "Warframe for Wii and DS cross-compatibility" here)

Edit: But then, I just like Warframe. I'm just saying I'd quite like a portable version, too.

Edited by Gadgez

I would love that. Especially if it was solo when not around a connection, play with other Vita owners (as ping with PC users would be really bad), and online when at home or with a connection. The graphics would have to be downgraded by like 1/3 though. I think it could work.