Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Really Need A Statement On The Payment Methods Available To Steam Users

Klyern

I am in a bind right now, i want to buy founder status (in fact i S#&$ you not i want to buy grandmaster) but i created my account via steam, so i am limited to steam wallet, but i cant buy founder with steam because that payment method is not present for founder, only for normal platinum buyouts.

So here is my real problem, i tried with credit cards and it obviously didnt work, so i thought if i cant use steamwallet for founder, and my credit card/paypal isnt working because of your blunder, what about OTHER stuff like cash payment methods, i know at least that aside from credit card and paypal, cards dont work either.

What i NEED to know, which you dont explicitly explain, is whether only steamwallet works for steam users, is it JUST steamwallet? or is there some alternative?

Because i tried using a cash payment option available in my country that i used for buying Diablo 3, and the bill came through, now i have to go to a bank and pay that bill (not obligated) if i want the payment to be processed.

Problem is if the payment isnt processed like the other methods because of your end, then i will have some real trouble getting that cash back. so I NEED, and i cant stress it enough, I NEED transparency, i need YOU guys, to come through please, and make some topic about this in the news section or just simply reply to this.

I am not throwing away 250 dollars just to see what it feels to become empty handed.

PS: I am NOT buying platinum unless its the founder's pack, platinum is expensive and i am satisfied with only two warframes and 5 weapon slots, so i dont even need all the weapon slots available to me, i am just looking to buy founder because i figured if i got it i would get enough platinum to last with the spare money from my dayjob, like i said its expensive and your game is f2p so i dont really need to buy it nor feel the need to buy it, you are loosing 250 dollars if you arent at least transparent with what payment methods are available to me.

Yours truly, the guy that wants to spend u$s 250 in your f2p game.

well i bought my founder pack from steam using steam wallet

just get the hunter pack and then upgrade it to grand master

Again, there is no option so please prove that you did it via steam, im sure you have a transaction history or something flying around. The problem is there is only an option to buy normal platinum, whenever i try to pay for founder i only get payment options OTHER than steamwallet.

Edited by Klyern

I wasnt even aware of other packages (aka founders). I bought a 50$ package through steam wallet only to see today how much I've been cheated. 

1k Platinum plus a Thunderbolt mod is what I got for 50$

I couldve gotten 1.2k platinum, and an excalibur and a forum badge for the same amount. 

DE has already stated that their agreement with Steam is that Steam users can pay with Steamwallet and that's it.

When I went here: https://warframe.com/founders a few months ago and bought my founders pack with Steamwallet funds, I logged into the site, clicked on the package I wanted, had to log into my steam account through my browser, authorized the funds and was done.

No one needs to "prove" they got their founder's pack with steamwallet funds.  I do not believe the option is available through the steam application, but that is not an impediment to payment through steamwallet if you have a secure browser.