Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone confirm whether or not Blessing benefits from Vazarin's 'Disciplined Approach' passive?

Eldnacpeek

Question

9 answers to this question

Test with clannie reveals results:

Vazarin's 'Disciplined Approach' passive does in fact affect Blessing's range.

---

Yea I saw that. I didn't think it had any other correlation than just the same 50m range. I think it would be interesting to test and whether or not it is a 50m hard cap or if they did actually tie it in with that aura. 17m is a pretty big expansion. 

When I watched the dev stream and they said it was same as the affinity range I assumed if you increased the affinity range it would also increase the Trinity range.  They could be completely separate but I hope not would make the vaz school better and considering its a healing school and healing frame would make sense that they work together.

Edited by LazerSkink

3 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I don't see why it would since it just increases the range at which affinity is gained. Unless I overlooked a recent change. 

Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinit

1 minute ago, LazerSkink said:

Yea I saw that. I didn't think it had any other correlation than just the same 50m range. I think it would be interesting to test and whether or not it is a 50m hard cap or if they did actually tie it in with that aura. 17m is a pretty big expansion. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I may very well test it myself tonight if there won't be any answers, not much of an issue. I was just looking to ask for convenience's sake, given the fact I haven't bothered unlocking the passive at all.

Edited by LazerSkink

When I watched the dev stream and they said it was same as the affinity range I assumed if you increased the affinity range it would also increase the Trinity range.  They could be completely separate but I hope not would make the vaz school better and considering its a healing school and healing frame would make sense that they work together.

Just did a bit of testing and having d.a. equipped does increase her range for bless, up to 67m at maxed rank and it works both ways, so if at least someone on the team has disciplined approach on the team, we'd all benefit, and it takes who ever has the highest ranking of such.