Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help on getting me ready for Pluto Survival (Event)

yoKiDD

Question

Hey, it's me again.

I play Warframe since a little over a week, I'm MR5 and if everything goes well I'll have access to Excalibur, Nyx and Valkyr as Warframes and Zhuge, Tonkor, Hikou, Lex, Mutalist Cernos and Galatine as weapons once this mission starts.(I only listed what I think could be relevant at this point)

I have all standard damage/elemental mods for every weapon type on at least half the max rank(Pressure Point is maxed.) and got my hands on Steel Charge, Corrosive Projection and Tempo Royal today.(Lucky day except for some nerfs...)

I also own Flow and Intensify maxed and found Berserker the other day which should be all of my "good" mods.

So basically I want to ask if I can reach some viable Warframe/Weapon/Mod combination considering my limit of good mods and mod ranks to survive 30 minutes on Pluto, especially now that these event alerts seem to be harder than indicated. These 20 waves would've been hell if I didn't have had a competent Frost Prime on my random public team...

3 answers to this question

From the sounds of it, Excalibur modded for blind (range and efficiency) with the Galatine should work for you. Mod the Galatine with magnetic/toxin if possible. Also if you're trying to spread status procs around, bring the Mutalist Cernos, modded for gas/electric damage. Gas has negative multipliers against flesh, but it leaves a toxic dot, which helps mitigate the loss of up front damage. The electric damage will help against robots. From your choice of side arms, try either one that you listed, or any others that you think might be effective, and I would mod it for radiation. Since the Mutalist Cernos will be for spreading status, and your Galatine will be for hard hitting damage, the sidearm should be a mix of the two, but more leaning towards the heavy damage side. That should balance out your loadout. Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, Homer87 said:

From the sounds of it, Excalibur modded for blind (range and efficiency) with the Galatine should work for you. Mod the Galatine with magnetic/toxin if possible. Also if you're trying to spread status procs around, bring the Mutalist Cernos, modded for gas/electric damage. Gas has negative multipliers against flesh, but it leaves a toxic dot, which helps mitigate the loss of up front damage. The electric damage will help against robots. From your choice of side arms, try either one that you listed, or any others that you think might be effective, and I would mod it for radiation. Since the Mutalist Cernos will be for spreading status, and your Galatine will be for hard hitting damage, the sidearm should be a mix of the two, but more leaning towards the heavy damage side. That should balance out your loadout. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your input. I just saw that this is practically a corpus event, so the Mutalist Cernos would be a logical choice.

What Aura should I take though? Is reducing armor better against corpus than more melee damage? I've got SC and CP maxed.

22 minutes ago, yoKiDD said:

Thank you for your input. I just saw that this is practically a corpus event, so the Mutalist Cernos would be a logical choice.

What Aura should I take though? Is reducing armor better against corpus than more melee damage? I've got SC and CP maxed.

Corpus units don't have armor scores to reduce outside of very select units (Oxium Ospreys and bosses), so SC is your best bet.