The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Proxy Retribution spawning 33+ 44+ 55+ Hyena and Bursa

MoonlighterWolf

Have run this alert so many times now that it's given me a severe migraine. Doesn't matter what group composition I have. Doesn't matter if we have 2 Frosts keeping bubble on the the pod constantly. Doesn't matter because no matter how well we do, at some point, we all INSTANTLY drop dead while taking no attacks. Enemies were running across the bridge this last time, hadn't gotten anywhere near us, entire group and the pod immediately die not 3 seconds after screen flashes "Next Wave".

I know not everyone is having an issue with this, but guess what? I don't have umpteen-thousand max ranked prime mods to keep me alive! I've gotten several frames to rank 30, and quite a few weapons, but I'm a relatively new player with only 397 hours of playtime under my belt. I, and others, should NOT be having this issue with a mission that the map says is recommended for levels 10-15!

Also, the news update says this was supposed to be an Interception mission, not a 20 round Defense!

I've had the same experience, but it's fairly clear where that comes from: Hosts with horrible network connections and slow computers unable to deal with the sheer amount of enemies. Yes, you may be seeing enemies on the bridge, but for the host the hyena is alread on the pod and one-shotting it. One way to get around that is to lower your ping requirement in the game settings, or ensure you are the host. (If your internet and PC are good.)