Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If We Get Free Slots With Mastery Ranks In Future

TheGameYouJustLostIt

You could use it on the future released weapons/warframes. :D

I hope they will release more new original content, and I'd be fine with that, as long as it is not just hasty new skin&paint jobs of the old ones with an extra polarity slot (Primes). :)

We'd need a lot of new planets for those though.

Im more curious if they implement mastery rank into inventory capacity if those of us who already paid for slots will get a plat refund for them.

Personally Id rather mastery rank give me something you cant buy in the game though, like maybe being able to pick from a list of "perks" that have certain effects at every level.

I was thinking about this rumor also.  I don't need extra slots.  I have bought what I want.  Them giving me more would be wasting what I have done so far.  I would need refunds on the slots I bought.  Doesn't matter if they add 5 new warframes quickly, or even 50.  I won't need extra slots to go through them.

Im more curious if they implement mastery rank into inventory capacity if those of us who already paid for slots will get a plat refund for them.

Personally Id rather mastery rank give me something you cant buy in the game though, like maybe being able to pick from a list of "perks" that have certain effects at every level.

There will always be more frames and more weapons. If they do give us slots for mastery the ones you bought won't be wasted.

I don't mind free slots but i surely won't ever fill the weapon slots i bought already anyways.

Yeah you say that now.How much did you buy? I have 4 full pages of weapons FULL right now and I will probably buy more plat just to get more free slots(Most of my plat went into weapon slots lol).