Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

player coming back

-CG-WetHitter

Question

So I decided to come back to warframe because I finish my 1 year study. I've seen a lot of things changed, I stop playing it since the equinoxe came out along with the parkour update and I read some information on wiki still missing some other in game things. Can anyone link me or summarize what happened during a year XD.

PS: I'm on pc

Ps2:1st time post

2 answers to this question

New warframes: Ivara, Nezha, Inaros, possibly Equinox.

Rhino, Loki and Ember vaulted, but Saryn, Trinity and Vauban prime avaliable.

New quests. Sands of Inaros from Baro, start Natah quest by scanning blue drone thingies on Uranus.

Tonkor is really good now, try it out. Build for crit with elementals and reload speed.

New weapons out. Destreza really fun to try, as well as Fragor prime. Sortie missions avaliable now, take a look at them.

Raid called trials avaliable, you get the keys from market and can seel loot from them for plat

You chose a bad day to come back, people are very salty today because of last patch but dont worry about it.

Anyway what you need to know is that there are a few very good new warframes like Ivara or Inaros and some cool primes like Trin P or Saryn P. Some interesting reworks too like Volt's or mini Vauban change