Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best AoEs

MKDLMR

Question

So, I love my prolonged paralysis, it knocks down enemies, pulls them toward me and allows me to do a ground finisher with my Nikana Prime with Blind Justice (1600% damage) killing multiple enemies at my feet at once. Does any other frame have anything like this? I'm guessing Ash's Bladestorm is the next closest thing? It's a shame radial blind requires you to run around and do multiple finishers... I also have a banshee and ember but their AoE abilities seem to be more utility-centric. 

Thanks! 

2 answers to this question

Best AoE... depends on what do you want to do. Offensive AoE, definitely Saryn with spores spam and miasma, for CC Vauban and Nezha i'd say. Banshee is fine to keep mobs away from the objective, Ember has decent CC with fair amount of damage.. many options :P

25 minutes ago, A1m3r said:

Best AoE... depends on what do you want to do. Offensive AoE, definitely Saryn with spores spam and miasma, for CC Vauban and Nezha i'd say. Banshee is fine to keep mobs away from the objective, Ember has decent CC with fair amount of damage.. many options :P

Nothing quite as cool as a Singh let ground finisher that "gibs" multiple enemies though... 

Thanks, I'll have to try Saryn!