Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tenno weapons?

Block_sendo

Question

as we know, we have faction based weapons but i was thinking about it, and where do tenno weapons come from? where do the standard warframes come from>? and why do boss people have their blueprints? im sure this is explained in the lore or somthing {atleast teh warframe one} but orokin weapons and items work off some form of white gold or black gold, so what did the tenno make these weapons while they where slaves to the orokin? sorry slaves harsh term murder robots is what they are in the orokins eyes.

but we also are regularly getting new weapons that are tenno weapons, who is making them? we know for a fact that tenno are mind-less more-ons who blind-lee obey some piece of trash who goes by a fake name, we cant do anything for our selves. so oh makes the weapons? and then where does darvo steal them from? we also know that {well this is unknown about the tenno weapons thats why im making this forun thing} all the items darvo sells he steals from grineer or corpus ships, i mean he gives us clem clone BPs for doing it, its why we have to save hhim at the start of the game, its why his relay store looks like a dump, we steals everything.

but yeah i mean i dont understand. cause we where put to sleep like right after we killed like 80% of the orokin race, there wouldint have been any time to take away our gold warframes and put us into such not gold warframes. and during that time only the orokin where making the warframe they wouldint make somthing not be gold, so im really not seeing the logic, for the warframes or the tenno weapons someone help!

4 answers to this question

1. Tenno weapons are more or less copies of Orokin weapons without the useless gold parts. Orokin = form over function, Tenno = function over form.
  2. Standard Warframes are considered the "mass produced" models of the Prime Warframes, with the Primes being the originals/prototypes.
  3. The "new" Tenno weapons very likely aren't actually being newly produced, but are rather discovered and "rebuilt", similar to the Odonata archwing.
  4. Darvo, based on his lore, steals a lot of his weapons from the other factions and sells them for dirt cheap by comparison.

2 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:
  1. Tenno weapons are more or less copies of Orokin weapons without the useless gold parts. Orokin = form over function, Tenno = function over form.
  2. Standard Warframes are considered the "mass produced" models of the Prime Warframes, with the Primes being the originals/prototypes.
  3. The "new" Tenno weapons very likely aren't actually being newly produced, but are rather discovered and "rebuilt", similar to the Odonata archwing.
  4. Darvo, based on his lore, steals a lot of his weapons from the other factions and sells them for dirt cheap by comparison.

you have done well to help me, but! why are orokin weapons stronger then the tenno remakes?

also if the orokin made alot of them, i still cants see why they are missing the old, or even why they are not colord with orokin colors. also you didnt explain why boss people drop warframe parts giving you a 8.5/10

Just now, Block_sendo said:

you have done well to help me, but! why are orokin weapons stronger then the tenno remakes?

also if the orokin made alot of them, i still cants see why they are missing the old, or even why they are not colord with orokin colors. also you didnt explain why boss people drop warframe parts giving you a 8.5/10

1. It is possible that Orokin weapons are stronger than the Tenno remakes because the remakes are imperfect. Remember, the Tenno are predominantly warriors, and have few artisans.
  2. Bosses drop Warframe parts for two reasons. The first is: because gameplay. They have to be somewhere, after all. The second is the lore: the bosses/factions find these schematics for Warframes and study them, and by defeating a boss you are essentially stealing that schematic.

1 minute ago, PsychedelicSnake said:
  1. It is possible that Orokin weapons are stronger than the Tenno remakes because the remakes are imperfect. Remember, the Tenno are predominantly warriors, and have few artisans.
  2. Bosses drop Warframe parts for two reasons. The first is: because gameplay. They have to be somewhere, after all. The second is the lore: the bosses/factions find these schematics for Warframes and study them, and by defeating a boss you are essentially stealing that schematic.

i see welp 9.5/10 i now know things thankyou