Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetize + Bastille + Magic!!

malekas

I would like to also confirm this as this works with vortex and the vortex will stay on the map all game while doing damage. I was able to also confirm that some enemies just don't even care you exist anymore, bloody had to walk right into them for them to notice me. Bastille is just a visual glitch while vortex does damage but doesn't suck in enemies but does suck in items.  

It doesnt just cause it to create a permanent one it also causes a single ability toss to create possibly hundreds of vortexes.

My 144 fps computer was running at 1 fps after we created thousands of vortexes.

19 hours ago, The-Snowman said:

I would like to also confirm this as this works with vortex and the vortex will stay on the map all game while doing damage. I was able to also confirm that some enemies just don't even care you exist anymore, bloody had to walk right into them for them to notice me. Bastille is just a visual glitch while vortex does damage but doesn't suck in enemies but does suck in items.  

enemies AI messing up isn't really just caused by this, enemies who were irradiated sometimes became unaware where you are and just walk around looking for you even when you are right there. 

On 5/29/2016 at 9:55 AM, Darthmufin said:

enemies AI messing up isn't really just caused by this, enemies who were irradiated sometimes became unaware where you are and just walk around looking for you even when you are right there. 

Yeah i know that enemies ai was broken before but this was on a whole new level. All the enemies on the map just spawned and stared until we either shot them or touched them. This was with just a mag and Vauban and the enemies just didn't do anything. At one point we were able to get enemies to stop spawning altogether. I even got it so enemies wouldn't die but could kill us. This mind you was with just a mag and Vauban.