Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Gone?

Sherigala

I have been to a tower 3 exterminate map about 3 weeks ago....stalker came down on us, right at the beginning, and he didn't drop anything when we killed hi about 3 second later :3 since then, i haven't met him at all. It would be okay if he came and didn't drop anything (i am farming him for despair) but he even refuses to show his face after about 20 golem kills and other boss kills.....i was thinking if he is gone forever or what? I kinda miss him, i want to throw him to the wall, and possibly loo the despair he drops, i ahve a reserve orokin catalyst for it........did anyone meet him?

Edited by Serigala

since the first week of the U8 i havent met him.. This is flustrating i want that bow.

Don't look for him, he will find you. Continuously farming bosses for him will not make him show up any faster. I finally gave up and started doing other things. He showed up 3 times in a row. First time he dropped hate, second he didn't drop anything and then the third time he dropped dread. Despair is the rarest I think.

I got dread and crashed. Its the one freaking item I want the most, I got the others already. The DE's won't return lost items in crashes. Its really fustrating. It could take me weeks or months to find a new one -_-

Edited by Zareek