Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy Retribution: just not possible?

Tried it again not too long ago, with my GF and a pair of randoms to fill out the party.  I was on Rhino Prime, and brought the Synoid Simulor instead of my usual Vaykor Hek.

Man, what a difference a little crowd control makes.  Being able to AoE down huge packs of MOAs and use Rhino Stomp to CC Bursas made the whole thing so IMMENSELY more manageable.  With my GF on EV trin, we pretty much slaughtered everything but the Hyenas as they came, and even those went down to a few well placed Lex Prime shots.  Having Roar to buff overall team damage output was also pretty great.

We had to rely on big capsules provided by Lotus for air, because scav drones kept eating all of the little ones that dropped, as well as most of our drops in general.  Fortunately, with Iron Skin, I was tough enough to go out and get them when they were needed, with the rest of the team holding down a solid camping spot.

Pretty fun mission, once you've got a working strategy.

38 minutes ago, Akavakaku said:

Day or night, or both?

Day build, but I switch to night mode when reviving downed mates. I also use synoid simulor perfect for below level 50 mobs to charge maim fast.

Edited by aginemi

4 hours ago, ElCorintio said:

I was fighting at plain sight at first, when things went harsh, I get into a room to camp and then i start using magnetized anemies has shields. 2 Magnetized enemies at the same time made the deal, and when a Bursa or Hyena went coming around, I magnetized his &#! inmediatly. And of course, a good weapon (i was using my regular Hek) and spaming polarize frequently

Energy Syphon and Zenurik is mandatory for her if you goes on solo right now tho

Oh yeah thats right, You guys just received her rework. Is polarize still useful or now do we mod for Magnetize? I just find it funny how everyone built for greedy pull. Then once DE took that away. We built for Polarize. DE nerfed that dmg output. Now is the new ability to mod for is Magnetize?

I helped some clan members twice with the mission. Get some cc in your squad, so you can revive if they go down ( or prevent that). 

Pick a nekros or hydroid and stay together. Marking the hyena's when they spawn can also help.

Edited by Zrynoth

actually, it wored fine with just valkyr and a latron prime. using hyteria only wenn needed (last quarter the whole time).

Sure, i was in a team, but the other three mostly ran around and were not even close enough for afinity share... had to revive them alot.

but still, not that hard, did it later with ivara and vauban.