Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When everything is nerfed, where is the motivation for the heavy grind of Warframe

im not shure about where i should give feedback for the changes which are done with the last update and a few before

i will share a saying by my friend which is f2p-player and 16 years old:

"when warframe comes back to develop/update real content instead of cosmetics im back playing it"

i can only agree ^^)

all this threads about nerfing, all i expirience is a socalled "cosmetics-update" how things look like instead of real development

i for myself identify or compare or express DEVELOPMENT = CONTENT !

now lets go and discuss the different meanings of understandings of this ... =P

19 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

If 99% of the game were built around TIV endless void, this comment would ring true, but it instead only rings as 99% the opposite.

We DOMINATE everything on the star chart.  Effortlessly.  We don't even need to bust out our powers to do it.

People need to stop acting like wave 50+/minute 60 of a high tier endless missions is the only gameplay this game has, and if suddenly our Warframe's are less capable of handling that level of "content" the game is broken and the devs have it in for us, "why play?" and etc.

Hate to break it to you, but endless modes, by the very exploitation of the infinite scaling mechanic, are meant to make us our enemies b***h.  Yes, YOU'RE MEANT TO LOSE for going too long.  The nerfs just make that actually happen at some point now.

Seriously, if losing the cheese has ended your enjoyment of the game, that's a pity.  DE wants us to play, not macro.

firstly, i'm not the guy who spams bladestorm. I'm not the guy who spammed Prism. I'm not the guy who broke his "4" button playing excalibur. so do not speak to me as though I am one of those players who cheese their way around in the end game. Nowhere have I complained about the changes made to address the cheesing of abilities. So save that for someone else.

secondly, end-game is what I play when I'm not farming for void parts. So its cool if your game continuously involves the rest of the star chart. that's your perspective but do not force that onto me or anyone else. my current game involves mostly void missions. And that in no way indicates that I'm playing the game wrong. The devs are at fault for leaving the star chart the way it is for far too long.

I went to Pacific for a kubrow egg recently and met a MR 1 player. His first interaction with me was, "So there are other players in this game?" indicating that for the time he's been in those first few missions, he met little to no one. 

thirdly, nowhere in my post did i say that the devs have broken the game nor did i question why we should play it. So do not dictate to me what you think I am saying. If you need clarification, my post is there for you to re-read. What I have posted, which you quoted is a sound fact for  mmorpgs that promote end-game content for veteran players. I realised that recently, and I have made my peace with this now, especially given the fact that DE is constantly changing things which gives me hope that truly engaging, interesting and fun gameplay is what their goal is, instead of warframes and enemies with aimbot tactics etc.

fourthly, I never said that I was against the changes they've made recently. I am simply accepting the fact that these changes are almost always the type of changes that will be made first....if you've read any of my other posts in other threads you'd understand my frame of mind when I wrote this post. But instead you assume that I'm one of those people crying about the changes because I lost my plaything. The problem at hand is much bigger than just a few frames and a few abilities. But I've spoken about that in this same thread, were you to pay attention and read it.

fifthly, if you were to play endless missions to length, you'd know that even without the nerfs, you are still made a b!tc# by the enemy and it actually doesnt take long to reach that state in some void missions. So it's always been a thing that's been happening. No changes to the enemies though, so I wonder what's going to happen now?

So if you want, you can copy this same response, and use it to reply to someone who actually requires it. but no, you've got it all wrong.