Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need clan emblem

DTMob

Question

Greetings guys,

Im member of a small clan and we kinda looking for a nice metallic yellow and red emblem, can someone give us a hand. My clan's name is desolators.

Can someone help us out with the logo creation???

Thank you

10 answers to this question

You should not that I am a graphics design graduate, with certification in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. So if you want it done professionally, I've got the skills. Plus, I've got previous satisfied clients whose clan emblems I designed.

6 hours ago, Lucernam said:

You should not that I am a graphics design graduate, with certification in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. So if you want it done professionally, I've got the skills. Plus, I've got previous satisfied clients whose clan emblems I designed.

WOW you almost send me your resume... how much you charge?

8 hours ago, DTMob said:

WOW you almost send me your resume... how much you charge?

I've taken various amounts, 100, 300, one client even sent me 1,000 platinum. I never asked for that much, but I wasn't going to turn it away! (I was also paid in a Noggle once. I think Noggles are silly, so I'd have never bought it myself, so it's my only one, and it has pride of place in the front of my Orbiter. Little Proto-Excalibur just chillin' on the Codex console.)

I'm thinking 200 is a bit less ridiculous.

On 30/5/2016 at 11:12 AM, Lucernam said:

I've taken various amounts, 100, 300, one client even sent me 1,000 platinum. I never asked for that much, but I wasn't going to turn it away! (I was also paid in a Noggle once. I think Noggles are silly, so I'd have never bought it myself, so it's my only one, and it has pride of place in the front of my Orbiter. Little Proto-Excalibur just chillin' on the Codex console.)

I'm thinking 200 is a bit less ridiculous.

ok.. do you mind just making an sketch. the idea is a sword impaling and blood splashing and spreading like wings. if you have a better idea let me know. 

I can definitely make a sketch. Currently unable to reach the scanner, but I will definitely get working on some doodles! That way when I get access to my scanner again, I'll have lots of materiel that I can import to the computer and digitally edit/refine.

Edited by Lucernam

On 3/6/2016 at 6:47 PM, Lucernam said:

I can definitely make a sketch. Currently unable to reach the scanner, but I will definitely get working on some doodles! That way when I get access to my scanner again, I'll have lots of materiel that I can import to the computer and digitally edit/refine.

alright looking forward to that mate :D