Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More hacking options? (warning: I'm silly)

Qeveren

Just for fun, what else could one hack in these environments, besides lockdowns and the air conditioning?

- Turrets and security cameras; let the Corpus know just how much you appreciate them keeping an eye on you by returning the favour.

- The Corpus themselves; that might have to be restricted to a Warframe power. I'm surprised there isn't an InfoWar Warframe model. :)

- Tweak the Corpus laser barriers to change sides.

- Those homing incendiary missiles the heavy Grineer use; okay maybe I've watched Stand Alone Complex too often. XD

- Triggering lockdowns (pretty sure that's been mentioned before).

- Shut off artificial gravity; okay maybe that's going a bit far. :)

- Turn up the artificial gravity; you probably don't want to do that to the room you're currently standing in. ;)

- Setting the doors to troll-mode; they close when you get close, and open when you leave. :D

- Unlock more loot-lockers; all the good stuff is probably in those ones we can't open. :(

Anyone else? :)

Don't agree with all of those but more reasons to hack sounds good. Perhaps some lockers need to be hacked to be open and can contain mods, but if you fail you can't retry. Also different kinds of hacking would be nice too: has anyone considered playing a short old school videogame to hack? Like a fast tetris and more stuff around those lines.

What I would like to see first are negative effects if you fail to hack. Now you can just try again.

But yeah, more hackable stuff could be okay, but since warframe is pretty much an action oriented game, I don't think these minigames should have a big role in it.

Edited by Kaiku

What I would like to see first are negative effects if you fail to hack. Now you can just try again.

But yeah, more hackable stuff could be okay, but since warframe is pretty much an action oriented game, I don't think these minigames should have a big role in it.

Yeah, the only current drawback from hacking, or hacking to long is if you do it with enemies nerby. There should be more consequences to hacking or failing it.