Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silence ( Broken ) Soundquake ( Needs Invul Frames ).

__Kanade__

Silence is not working as intended, everytime I activate it to try an play more stealthy, the enemies get alerted, I've tried using it further an further away from enemies, but it doesn't do anything unless I activate in another room, but once it's successfully activated, it once again does not work as it's supposed to, I shoot an isolated enemy, but the rest of the enemies further away are alerted and breaks stealth anyway, I've seen old videos of when Banshee was first released and Silence was working like it's supposed to, now it's the most useless skill in the game period, and I use a Vulkar, so one head shot, one kill.

And she needs the dam invul frames on Soundquake. A DoT ability thats ends up getting you killed when you try to use it in huge mobs of enemies and many times, they will not get stunned, they just shoot at you non-stop as if you weren't using the skill at all. 

Banshee is incredible squishy, armor mods do nothing, all I can do increase shields and Health, the only ability I can rely on is Sonic Boom, Soundquake gets you killed at higher level missions. She's just pure support with emphasis on no survivability at higher difficulties. Even when trying to boss speed runs, I just end up dying while just running to the boss or to the exit with the rest of my team.

Boss missions as everyone knows is just a cluster fck of enemies in room after room after room and I can't use Soundquake cause again, no invul frames, and using it is just a death sentence being as squishy as she is. And the team just runs right past all the enemies til we get to the boss or the exit, so mobs of enemies are just relentlessly shooting and the quite often knockback from heavies AoE who just like to sit in front of the next door your at, or if your unfortunate to get hit by not one, not two, but three consecutive heavy AoE's, which also leads to death as I don't have Handspring, another thing that could help with survivability if it wasn't a stupid mod and instead been a passive ability like it should've been in the first place.

Edited by __Kanade__

i agree and disagree with you.

i agree that silence is currently laughable as a skill.

i disagree about sound quake. its incredibly powerful, and mobs will only shoot at you IF you leave them out of range. it also penetrates walls, so why arent you abusing that little feature? YOURE A NINJA! you dont just run out into the middle of a giant crowd and expect to not be noticed.

if you havent noticed, youre dying. other banshees dont die when they use soundquake. this suggests youre doing something differently. its an outcome you dont like, so that thing youre doing differently is wrong in your own eyes. so change it.

if rhino cant have invulnerability as the tank of the game, then no one else should either. you dont need it on sound quake. if youre dying in sound quake, youre doing it wrong.

if rhino cant have invulnerability as the tank of the game, then no one else should either. you dont need it on sound quake. if youre dying in sound quake, youre doing it wrong.

I have Soundquake fully maxed with fully maxed Stretch, Power Strength and Continuity, so as it is, it's doing the max amount of damage with max duration and maxed out range, and it isn't enough to even kill grunts lvls 28+. And your referring to Iron Skin no longer having Invulnerability, that isn't his ultimate ability, that ability just gives you damage resistance but doesn't do direct damage to enemies. Soundquake on the other hand is an ultimate ability and it's a DoT skill and like all the other 4's, they all have invul frames except Banshee. Rhino has been going back an forth with buffs and debuffs, plus he has superior passive armor whereas Banshee doesn't, your comparing two very different frames with two very different playstyles. If Soundquake did instant death like Ash, Excaliber, Saryn, Frost, Volt, etc. then It would be fine, but even those frames being that they have 4's that do instant death all have invul frames regardless. Ash doesn't even need invul frames for Bladestorm since that move is instantaneous.

If I really am doing something wrong then I would like opinions from other loyal Banshee users who know that frame left an right.

Edited by __Kanade__