Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback needed on an experimental Chroma build

SerinVeya

Question

So, I've been trying to come up with a solid Chroma build for a while now. With the event mods from Rathuum, I think I've finally nailed it; a cold-elemental build meant for tanking.

Bp8KdTd.jpg

The entire point of the build is to maintain Elemental Ward and Vex Armor to constantly maintain a high defensive potential, putting myself in front of my teammates and sponging damage. Now, this is pretty basic, but this is where the Rathuum mods come in. Specifically, the Ack & Brunt.

Sgb9pce.jpg

Using the Electromagnetic Shielding mod in tandem with the Everlasting Ward augment, my goal is to basically have a combined mixture of Elemental Ward and melee blocking not only mitigate a large portion of incoming damage on my teammates, but also have the damage on both myself and my teammates constantly reflecting back into the enemy crowds. The reflected damage from Electromagnetic Shielding also helps build up my Vex Armor faster, and Rejuvenation is there just in case I get myself in a pinch and need to get back into the fight ASAP. Also, the very high duration means I've got my Elemental Ward and Vex Armor up for just over a continuous minute before recasting, so I can spend less time eyeing the timers and more time focusing on everything else.

I've had limited time experimenting with it, mostly just experimenting in Tower III Defense and Survival, going up to Wave 40 and 30 minutes, respectively. They seemed to work pretty well, and I haven't had any problems with it personally so far.

I suppose any feedback I can get on changes I might want to make regarding the Ack & Brunt's mods, or how I can make my Chroma modding more efficient is what I'm looking for here. Any advice you guys have, I'd greatly appreciate it!

2 answers to this question