Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with booben p chassis..........

crimsonspartan1

• Grinded t4 def for many days, nothing...
  • tried buying it, only got 12p and everyone sells it for 150p+...
  • tried selling stuff but nobody wants my stuff
  • done many things to please the rng gods, but still no booben p chassis...

In short: rng is horrible and i'll never get the chassis at this rate :|

Alright, this might be a rant about rng but i'm just really annoyed as i have grinded over 100 t4 def runs (not literally but it felt like 100 runs) and still do not have the booben p chassis...

i still need to get the akslietto p parts aside from one reciever but at this rate i'll never get it :|

Two sloutions:

1) Keep grinding. Sooner or later you'll either have enough plat from selling prime parts/junk to afford the one you need or (less likely) you'll get the part yourself.

2) Stop playing until DE implements the void rework, maybe it will make the grind for specific parts more bearable.

9 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

Two sloutions:

1) Keep grinding. Sooner or later you'll either have enough plat from selling prime parts/junk to afford the one you need or (less likely) you'll get the part yourself.

2) Stop playing until DE implements the void rework, maybe it will make the grind for specific parts more bearable.

I do intend on grinding for the part and if possible, selling the parts i don't need until i have enough for the chassis.

But i do agree that de really needs to rework the void drops and implement the void rework.